Superb Order tracker

Well after a few phone call from SUK , mine should be with dealer by Monday, we will see. Had a few lengthy call moaning about delivery times etc, but to be honest don't think SUK give a dam. 

Ordered 11th Nov - Car is now to be delivered to me on the 21st March.

The car is in the UK and registered. (I now have the reg plate)

The last delay is for the delivery from dealer to my house !

SE Business Estate in Bus Grey with towbar

Just got a confirmation from the dealer for build week 13 on the Superb Combi L&K DSG 190 4x4 i ordered in week 8 (edit from w10). And hopefully it will be delivered sometime around week 17 to me here in Sweden. Really looking forward to springtime this year!!

Ordered Spec is:

Superb Combi L&K 190 6 DSG 4x4

Candy White

18" Pegasus anthracite alloy wheels

Black leather & Grey headliner

Crew Protection Assistant -std in swe

Heated windscreen washer nozzles -std in swe

Variable boot floor -std in swe

Rear backrest release from boot -std in swe

Smartgate & Smartlink - std in swe

Webasto diesel heater with remote -std on L&K

Extra Options

DSG paddles

Towbar Package - integrated towbar, Optical Parking assistant, Partition netscreen, Retractable parcelshelf

Easy open Package - Kessy,Power liftgate and the virtual pedal

Assist Package- Smart light assist, Lane Assist, Blind Spot, Rear Traffic

Park Assist

Traveler Assist - with traffic sign recognition and display

MIB II Amundsen

Edited by Pacer

Sorry... I was supposed to write build week 8. Got a bit mixed up with the week numbers... Could it be that RHD has fewer possible build weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I was surprised when I got that week, It was originally estimated week 16-17.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the allotment of cars for different country's and that they are just not selling as they expected here in Sweden? Haven't seen too many of them around...

Edited by Pacer

Sorry mate.... :-(
I know how it feels, the wait times when I ordered my Yeti was ridiculous...

This time around I was lucky to place the order the very same day they released the black option for the L&K here in Sweden. So i might have cut the line there quite a bit.

Edited by Pacer

Hey Oh, I ordered mine on the 27th October and still waiting for it!!!!!

Double Hey Ho...ordered mine on the 6th October...no idea where it is!

So what's the latest on why everyone else's cars being delayed. I plagued my broker relentlessly as I ordered an L&K, with beige leather, Pegasus wheels and a panoramic roof; all of these I've seen on here as reasons for delay. All proven to be totally unfounded.

Wow.... Thats completely insane... What kind of explanations and excuses could they possibly have for such delays in delivery?

I Never meant to gloat, was just really happy after i talked to the dealer today... But now after hearing about the delays you guys are experiencing im mostly annoyed and angry about the way you are being treated!!

• Like 1

Wow.... Thats completely insane... What kind of explanations and excuses could they possibly have for such delays in delivery?

I Never meant to gloat, was just really happy after i talked to the dealer today... But now after hearing about the delays you guys are experiencing im mostly annoyed and angry about the way you are being treated!!

Thanks Pacer. Dealer has updated me all the way through but every date he has been given has drifted some what. It was supposed to be at the dealer for collection this week but now it is going to be next week.

• Like 1

Forgot to say got my S3 yesterday delivered to my doorstep. Ordered from NCD and they were as good as their word. Can't recommend them more highly. Must admit was a little wary in going the NCD route when my last car was a DTD order but DID I make the right decision you bet. The car is top notch liking it more by the minute.

Order was made mid-October but received quick replies to all my emails . I only requested updates when suggested by Nick at NCD and ok like everyone else was delayed from an original delivery date of Xmas to march but on the on the other hand NCD honoured their original guaranteed part ex value for my S2.

Just great service and a fantastic unbeatable deal.

• Like 1

Thanks Pacer. Dealer has updated me all the way through but every date he has been given has drifted some what. It was supposed to be at the dealer for collection this week but now it is going to be next week.

Right now I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the build week I got! And that there won't be any drifting of that kind with my order...

Good luck with the upcoming pickup, And post some pictures when you finally get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen today on a popular lease companies website that the current lead time for the superb hatch is down to as little as 7 weeks and the estate is 14 weeks. But the L&K's are 19 weeks!!! In either hatch or estate.

But reading people's reviews it will be worth the wait

Forgot to say got my S3 yesterday delivered to my doorstep. Ordered from NCD and they were as good as their word. Can't recommend them more highly. Must admit was a little wary in going the NCD route when my last car was a DTD order but DID I make the right decision you bet. The car is top notch liking it more by the minute.

Order was made mid-October but received quick replies to all my emails . I only requested updates when suggested by Nick at NCD and ok like everyone else was delayed from an original delivery date of Xmas to march but on the on the other hand NCD honoured their original guaranteed part ex value for my S2.

Just great service and a fantastic unbeatable deal.

Well done you, I have also ordered through NCD but probably have months yet! Hope you dont mind me asking but was it delivered via transporter? also, I take it that nothing was missing...umbrellas etc and all options were there also no scratches/ scuffs etc etc.

Uncle Wang, being totally frank car was clean but not the showroom spotless you would get if picking up the car from INSIDE a Skoda showroom as car arrived on the back of a single car transporter and the weather was awful from Preston all the way down so quite a bit of rain debris nowhere near as mucky as if driven down but not gleaming. As for options I think I got all that I ordered . I checked the brollies and got a laugh from the delievery driver. BUT I did get something I did not want the rear wiper. Bother but I will say originally pre order I thought yes take that something free and practical but when I saw my first S3 in show room I though that really spoils the lines so it was on my original,quote to NCD but definitely off by the time I did my order when I added rear camera VERY GOOD DECISON as visibility not as great as S2.