Ventilated front seats
Front passenger seat side adjustment
Rear seat release in boot
Media Command
Crew Protection Assist / rear side airbags
Bluetooth+ phone box
(and, just for the hell of it) Door panel waste bin

Private purchase (not on finance).
Build/Delivery NYK (quoted by different people as Sept or Oct/Nov). Apparently SUK only taking orders as of this week (with a promise to deliver by September?).

Update 11/8/15: BW41 (5-9/10/15) Not confirmed (meaning it could move forward, according to SUK).
Update 14/9/15: BW39 (21/9/15) confirmed.
Update 25/9/15: Built, awaiting despatch.
Update 9/10/15: It's been sitting at port for over a week waiting to be loaded on a ship. WTF!

Update 16/10/15: Arrived at the dealership.

Update 19/10/15: Take possession 22/10/15.

• Like 1

As mentioned, mine is on a PCP and I was offered either 2.6% or 2.9%. I can't quite remember and I don't have the paperwork in front of me. Another Skoda dealer locally offered 0% on a promotions weekend but even then the figures came out significantly worse.

Extremely expensive rear wiper? How much are they then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's difficult to detect sarcasm reading a forum but to answer your question it is a whopping...........£0

Hi ordered yesterday 22/7 a Superb L&K 4x4 DSG 190BHP with vent seats and spare wheel to replace written off 2014 model and was given end of October. Tomorrow I am buying a rocking chair for the long wait lol......

It's difficult to detect sarcasm reading a forum but to answer your question it is a whopping...........£0

Sorry for confusion. Sarcasm resulting from my failure to see the logic in making an item a £0 "option". Why not just include it in the basic spec? Won't complain too loud though, as our continental friends need to pay €90+  for it.

Very nice BillyJim.. I wouldn't want to take you to a sweet shop Mr I want everything lol

Nah, you'd be safe, my dentist wouldn't approve and with his prices I wouldn't be able to afford the new car.

Bear in mind it's a private purchase so I'll be keeping it longer than a company car and, like Macintosh computers, you're basically stuck with the spec you ordered at time of purchase.

[emoji1] thanks for clearing that up [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered my new Superb on 22/7 but still waiting for SLI/Order number despite numerous requests via email and telephone (all un answered) and to Skoda direct. Is there anyone else please still waiting for their SLI/Order number? Is it just poor professionalism and customer service now they have the order or is it general case with everyone? Maybe the S in SLI stand for Secret?

Sounds like the Skoda oompa loompas are off on hols....

Factory holiday: ŠKODA AUTO to Optimize and Expand Production Facilities

​› Two to three-week factory holiday in Mladá Boleslav, Kvasiny and Vrchlabí

› ŠKODA AUTO using production downtime to expand and service production facilities

› Kvasiny preparing for production expansion

​Mladá Boleslav, 27 July 2015 – Extensive work is to be carried out during the forthcoming factory holiday at ŠKODA’s three production sites in the Czech Republic. ŠKODA will be taking advantage of the two to three-week break to optimize the manufacturing facilities in Mladá Boleslav, Kvasiny and Vrchlabí. One focus will be on expanding the Kvasiny site where the factory closes between 27 July and 14 August. In Mladá Boleslav and Vrchlabí, maintenance work will be underway from 3 to 14 August.

​“We will be utilizing the production downtime efficiently in order to optimize and adjust our manufacturing facilities. Over the coming weeks, and continuing after the holiday, our focus will be on the planned expansion of the production facilities at the Kvasiny plant,” says Michael Oeljeklaus, ŠKODA Board Member for Production and Logistics. 

The new generation of the ŠKODA Superb and the ŠKODA Superb Combi have been running off the production lines at the ŠKODA Kvasiny plant since earlier this year. The ŠKODA Yeti compact SUV is also produced at this site. Over the coming years, the site’s production capacity is set to increase to 280,000 vehicles annually. Projects related to this increase will be stepped up during the forthcoming holiday. These projects will include installing new equipment in the paint shop and expanding the production lines in the body shop. The assembly lines are also to be optimized and expanded, and work continues on the construction of a new logistics hall.

During the holiday, the focus of the measures at ŠKODA’s main plant in Mladá Boleslav will be on servicing the equipment on both production lines – MBI and MBII. These two lines will be completely turned around at the start of the work holiday. In addition, some maintenance measures will be implemented in the press shop and body shop. The paint shop will be getting a new cooling zone, and the embossing and assembly equipment in the engine-block line will be modernized.

ŠKODA will be expanding the facilities for DQ-200 gearbox production even further at the Vrchlabí site. ŠKODA has been producing modern direct transmission type DQ-200 at the Vrchlabí plant since 2012. This gearbox is used in ŠKODA models and the vehicles of other brands in the Volkswagen Group. The production capacity is set to increase from 1500 to 2000 gearboxes every day by spring 2016. The necessary preparations will be stepped up during the holiday. 

ŠKODA will be making further investments into these projects at the production sites during the factory holiday. These will include modernizing the classrooms at the ŠKODA Vocational School for Mechanical Engineering in Mladá Boleslav during the summer break. A new canteen will also be built for the students there.

https://media.skoda-auto.com/en/_layouts/Skoda.PRPortal/pressrelease.aspx?ID=884

Edited by Didorx

Lol yeah what exactly are they building this month and next apart from showroom cars which I'm sure have been build already as they have been building the new car for about 8 weeks already.

Sorry KoS.. that was a part post... failed to upload photo... had to go for text instead!

Edited by Didorx

The report above about changes in the factories are why I would never buy another early production run Skoda, or any brand for that matter, until potential for teething problems are reduced following the initial ramping up of production. I was Guinea Pig for the O3, but will give it at least 12 months before considering a new model in future.

Edited by Matt Pez

Hi,

I've just ordered a Superb SE-L Exec 2.0Tdi through Alphabet leasing and I've been given a delivery date of 09/11/15. It was pretty much what I was expecting and still earlier than a Passat that I was considering.

Hi,

I've just ordered a Superb SE-L Exec 2.0Tdi through Alphabet leasing and I've been given a delivery date of 09/11/15. It was pretty much what I was expecting and still earlier than a Passat that I was considering.

Welcome to the patience waiting club, nice car

Ordered at dealership today 31st July, will check their factory order early next week. Been advised minimum 12 weeks, will post factory build week when known.

Private purchase, 0% finance over 24 months. Did look at the L&K, but decided against because: it's in a higher insurance group / don't want beige interior and don't like dark brown.

Changed alloys to look more like L&K.

No rear wiper - never had one on previous Superb II Hatch.

Superb Hatch SE L Executive 2.0 TDI 150 PS 6G Manual
Business Grey Metallic Paint
Black Leather Interior
18" Pegasus alloy wheels (different from standard)
Temporary Space Saver Spare Wheel
Electrically adjustable front seats (Driver & Passenger)
LED Package Plus
Textile floor mat set
Hill Hold Control
Bluetooth+ with Phone Box
Media Command
CANTON Sound System
SmartGate
Colour Maxi Dot Trip Computer
Front & Rear Parking Sensors
Rear View Parking Camera
Smart Light Assist (Includes Lane Assist & Black Spot Detection)
Travel Assist
Heated Windscreen Washer Nozzles
KESSY Keyless Entry & start system
Virtual Pedal
Extended Warranty 5 year / 100,000 miles
  • Like 1

Wow! Someone that's beaten me on the extras.

Like you I wasn't in favour of the L&K beige or brown, so I specked up an SE L Exec but it came to over £5k more than the L&K and when I saw how dark the brown was I thought For £5k I can live with it.

Congrats.

• Like 1