No Shouting please........

Auric Goldfinger

Ah another Sore Head Syndrome victim. Mine is not drink related its child related :D. Take is easy and ask Mrs Goldfinger very nicely to cook you a roast dinner ;)

I went to the grandkids party, I felt the same as you when I  got back home :( blinding headache, only had 2 glasses of Pepsi.

And if I hear that Frozen song again I'll go completely mad :peek:

• Like 3

I went to the grandkids party, I felt the same as you when I  got back home :( blinding headache, only had 2 glasses of Pepsi.

Oh, let it go!

• Like 4

I was meant tk be kn night shift last right up 930pm then ealised the bloated feeling i my stomach wasnt just bloating. Swmbo rang the lad i was meant to be taking over from (1am start for me) that i couldnt come in.. up until 430am every 20mins... im ****ed today..

There's a cure for your problem -take two paracetamol and ( as the packet says ) keep out of the reach of children.

Edited by VWD
  • Like 1

I didn't fair much better, haven't touched the stuff since.

Ditto.

Still I got a lift home from the police :D

Luckily it was a mate of my Dad's so I got to go in the non-caged bit of the meat wagon.

• Like 1