FAO BossFox

Hyphons

Very impressive. The way that's going round the internet it won't be long til one of the car shows start showing interest.

• Like 1

Very impressive. The way that's going round the internet it won't be long til one of the car shows start showing interest.

They'll have to catch him first [emoji1]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Atom man is full up too, he has a passenger. Doubt the redoubtable Mr Fox had a full up Yeti including wife, kids playing in the back and a boot full of luggage.

A rather impressive Yeti! :)

Edited by vindaloo

atom man doesn't trouble the apexes too much though lol, chopping the wheel left and right constantly.

That's what I thought - a lot more effort going into correction rather than forward progress.

I did like his 'How can this be?' hand gesture to the passenger around the 1 min 20 mark  :giggle:

Post #2492 in Boss's 'The Twins' thread:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/226003-the-twins-and-yeti-rs/page-84

Gaz

• Like 2

Loved the picture posted under it. I think bossfox is the resident Brisky Stig!   :D

image-55b2fa50ad73d.jpg

• Like 1