ages of yeti drivers

phil007

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look at the statistics :peek: before you say much more...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300454-whats-the-typical-age-of-a-yeti-owner/ 

For some reason, I don't have permissions to vote on this poll, not sure why though but for the record, I'm 37 years of age (going on 14 if you ask the wife)

Edited by CodeCyan

For some reason, I don't have permissions to vote on this poll, not sure why though but for the record, I'm 37 years of age (going on 14 if you ask the wife)

It's a conspiracy.....you aren't old enough.

I'm 70 and accused of being 14 also.......I can't explain why here though ))))

32.   For me, without doubt, in my price range, the Skoda Yeti was the best all round vehicle on the market. Managed to get mine for £17,100 through Carfile just at the right time.   Great motor and way ahead of a Golf for practicalities.  Much nicer quality than a cashcow too.   Love a nice VAG.   

It's a conspiracy.....you aren't old enough.

I'm 70 and accused of being 14 also.......I can't explain why here though ))))

Oh, do tell :D :D :D

I am 73 and flash around in my white (black roof) Monte Carlo, which always receives compliments (when clean!!).  I purchased it unseen from oop North, but haven't been disappointed.......yet!!

Oh, do tell :D :D :D

I am 73 and flash around in my white (black roof) Monte Carlo, which always receives compliments (when clean!!).  I purchased it unseen from oop North, but haven't been disappointed.......yet!!

You racy thing and I too poke my tongue ".....in your general direction". )))))

My wife got hers at 35 and we both got one at 37 (hers was upgraded).

Now at 40 we still have both of them.  Will be 4 years on the 1st March.

Bought the racing Yeti when I was 39.

I'm 25 trapped in a 62 year old body - how did that happen?

The Yeti is a pracical, quick, spacious car.  It's great to own and easy to live with.

An old man's car is a Bentley Arnage!  You've got to be old to afford one!

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone mentioned beards yet?

Ordered my yeti on 31st October started to grow the beard next day. Didn't think there's a connection until now !

51 years young people.

Edited by aernala

Bought my first Yeti at age 54 & 7/8ths ! It's my first Skoda - in fact my first non-Ford for over 20years..

Almost certainly going to be ordering my next within days.

Just got my first Yeti at 49 - I think I'm having the opposite of a mid-life crisis: I should be getting a 911 or something (as some of my contemporaries did when they turned 50) but instead of blowing £50k on something sleek I've got myself a Yeti. I'm perfectly happy with this mind you.

Edited by Austerby

I would have thought modern cars should be cheaper to repair.

Errr... no.  Modern cars are more squishy to protect occupants and pedestrians.  Squishy means more damage.  More damage equals more cost. 

Plus you have to take into account multiple airbags which means an airbag deployment is more likely as they fire in more directions than older cars and often take big lumps of interior trim with them.