The Superb III Picture thread

18 hours ago, mrtnbcky said:

Sat Nav now successfully updated - just to stress, it wasn't an issue with the car, just getting the right combination of SD card format and OS - I was trying it with my Macbook. When I used my Windows laptop this afternoon it worked like a dream. I'll do some more photos when time permits.

Ah, the old MacBook chestnut. It seems that they leave their own files on the card which completely throws the update.

• Like 1

On 03/07/2017 at 01:10, FatMattAttack said:

I just ordered 206tsi (AKA 280) combi, in moon white on beige. 

The combination is rare and I'm wondering whether you're happy with your choice? 

I'm just about to order a new Superb in white with a beige interior but cannot see one in the flesh or online. Have you got yours yet? I would love to see some pictures showing the interior and exterior combination if you would or could post some please? Thanks.

44 minutes ago, PK52 said:

I'm just about to order a new Superb in white with a beige interior but cannot see one in the flesh or online. Have you got yours yet? I would love to see some pictures showing the interior and exterior combination if you would or could post some please? Thanks.

Had mine now for 4 weeks Moon white with Beige interior. Love it.

20170901_151449.jpg

20170901_151446.jpg

20171005_204647.jpg

• Like 4

Looks great! I think Skoda has an excellent choice of colours/materials in the cockpit with the black (non-reflecting in windscreen) instrument panel and upper door trim. 

I'm VERY happy with my beige interior too.

Here in Switzerland almost all cars (all brands) are delivered with black interiors - I find black so dark & drab and plain ordinary (especially here), that I'm very pleased to have something a little more elegant and light. 

Combined with the panorama sunroof, even the darkest, greyest days aren't depressing.

I wonder if this is useful info for our friends in the far northern countries? 

All the best, Rob

• Like 2

I agree that black interiors are pretty dreary, even my alcantara dark grey one. However, I like my cockpit blacked out when driving at night, so nothing distracts me from, um, driving. I've got all my dash lighting set to minimum and I wish there was a button to turn off the Columbus display. 

During the day, I've got the sunroof. Even with it closed, the sliding shade makes things brighter. I didn't specify the sunroof - it came with the demo - but I'm glad I've got it.

Also, I pick up my wife from her gardening job. You don't want white seats anywhere near my darling wife.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, freelunch said:

I agree that black interiors are pretty dreary, even my alcantara dark grey one. However, I like my cockpit blacked out when driving at night, so nothing distracts me from, um, driving. I've got all my dash lighting set to minimum and I wish there was a button to turn off the Columbus display. 

There is an option in the Columbus settings to switch the display off but keep it running.

Press MENU -> then Settings -> Switch off screen (after 10 seconds)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

just the yellow autumn forest reflecting off the car

I thought it was a beautiful series of photos. You have a nice eye for a photo. 

All the best, Rob

On 04/10/2017 at 22:42, mrtnbcky said:

Sat Nav now successfully updated - just to stress, it wasn't an issue with the car, just getting the right combination of SD card format and OS - I was trying it with my Macbook. When I used my Windows laptop this afternoon it worked like a dream. I'll do some more photos when time permits.

Just given her her first wash. So happy with how the wheels look. I'll try my best not to scuff them!

20171020_181135.jpg

20171020_180836.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gcassman said:

280tsi 2017 ,Oz Superturismo dakar 9x21 ,HR coilovers 

WOW! Beautiful wheels! What profile tyres are you running? How does it ride? 

I have 19" and must say I am very surprised at the comfort. 

I presume coilovers are not compatible with DCC?

That's a beautiful car you have there! Nice choice! 

All the best, Rob

15 hours ago, SwissRob said:

WOW! Beautiful wheels! What profile tyres are you running? How does it ride? 

I have 19" and must say I am very surprised at the comfort. 

I presume coilovers are not compatible with DCC?

That's a beautiful car you have there! Nice choice! 

All the best, Rob

Thanks!

235/30 - 21 No it’s not compatible with DCC, still excellent tho! ,Glenn

13 hours ago, Gcassman said:

More pics of my Skoda :

Hi Glenn

Those rims are drop dead gorgeous!  I love them!  

Those 235/30 R21 - profile tyres  are low! How do they ride? And what pressure do you run them at? 

All the best

Rob

PS. I'm still drooling! ;)