The Superb III Picture thread

Arrived at the end of the October 2015,... very satisfied!

skoda1.jpg

skoda2.jpg

skoda3.jpg

Its 1.4 petrol engine with style trim level....

:notme:

Hi is this moon white metallic?? Btw lovely motor enjoy!!

Edited by Mazant

Both the white and black look great.

They do don't they. These have been my two previous colours, so have gone for Business Grey but as the wait gets longer you do start to wonder if you made the right decision!

They do don't they. These have been my two previous colours, so have gone for Business Grey but as the wait gets longer you do start to wonder if you made the right decision!

I went for the Business Grey and it's a great colour but you're right, the more pictures of others that you see, you can't help but wonder.............

They are Thule low profile bars

http://www.thule.com/en/gb/products/carriers-and-racks/roof-racks/complete-all-in-one-racks/thule-wingbar-edge-9582-_-958200.

I will add, if you carry ladders, the clamps will not go underneath... I've yet to find a solution.

As for colour, business grey looks great in the flesh.

As for colour, business grey looks great in the flesh.

I agree, I've seen quite a few in business grey and it does suit the car really well.  I think the biggest issue with it is the name 'business' grey, could they not have used something different?  After all, car companies are great at putting some obscure names on colours! 

• Like 1

I went for the Business Grey and it's a great colour but you're right, the more pictures of others that you see, you can't help but wonder.............

I ordered Candy White... then one month in switched to Bus Grey, i did see a candy white in the flesh at the dealers which made me decided against it, as i felt it looked creamy / mucky white than a cool white next to a moon one.

Its tricky as photos are only as good as the camera which took it and the screen you use colour calibration, plus your eyes!!

How the heck do I post photos on here... tried doing it via iPhone, iPad and Macbook - keep getting error message telling me "Error This upload failed" and "You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 2MB)"

My photo is 0.25MB!!

How the heck do I post photos on here... tried doing it via iPhone, iPad and Macbook - keep getting error message telling me "Error This upload failed" and "You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 2MB)"

My photo is 0.25MB!!

Maybe delete some old photos as your allowance might be full? This happened to me.

Nice clean up so glad I've now gone for the modus alloys.

What do you clean with ?

Mixture of stuff... I'm running low on stock ! 2 bucket method. Meguirs Gold class shampoo and conditioner. Meguirs clay and quick detailer. Autoglym Super Resin Polish. Meguirs gold class carnauba wax. Meguirs endurance tyre dressing. Aerospace 303 on engine bay. Solvol autosol on tailpipes then sprayed with WD 40. Meguirs leather cleaner and conditioner on seats. Autoglyn window polish. Armour all gloss on black bits outside. Wheels cleaned with microfibre towel then inside with baby bottle brush. Round back of spokes by hand then waxed.

I think the time has come to invest in a power polisher..... Started at 9:30 and finished at 17:15

First proper clean today .... Wash ... Clay ... Polish .... Wax ...

Looks amazing, I'm guessing your in to detailing, I have swayed between red & white & have just ordered my 3rd white superb with the modus alloys, although white is very forgiving for swirls you just can't detail it to get the effect you can with a red car especially non metalic , tempted to see if I can change it on mon after seeing yours.

How did you find the dealer prep?

Looks amazing, I'm guessing your in to detailing, I have swayed between red & white & have just ordered my 3rd white superb with the modus alloys, although white is very forgiving for swirls you just can't detail it to get the effect you can with a red car especially non metalic , tempted to see if I can change it on mon after seeing yours.

How did you find the dealer prep?

Don't really class myself as a die hard detailer. Just like to see the motor clean. Do enjoy it though ... Dealer prep was crap... Really awful. I should have told em to not do anything at all. Big black mark and scratch on rear bumper where they had bashed it with the high pressure lance. Swirls everywhere. Switch gear inside full of blue plastic that I had to dig out. Umbrella missing. Mats still stapled together in boot..... ... You need to see the red in the flesh really it was pretty dark when I too the pics. They have been through Lightroom so don't really give a proper representation .. I have other pics though scattered around on the forum that hasn't ...