The Superb III Picture thread

Apologies in advance for the rubbish photographs  :doh:

Need to get a decent day and location to really do the car justice (and maybe a decent camera without an idiot operating it lol).

th_Skoda%20Superb%20LampK%20280PS%204x4%

th_Skoda%20Superb%20LampK%20280PS%204x4%

• Like 1

I think magnetic brown looks even better in the SIII than the SII. Great car, happy motoring !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Picked her up today and boy is the 1.4TSI smooth as butter! Enjoyed the cruise and then immediately got my accessories installed. Dealer debadged for me and did the sports pedals and mudflaps (ordered from Superskoda) and then I converted all lights to LED and added some wind/rain deflectors.

Also popped on some cheap eBay gearshift paddles using 3M tape and I'm really pleased with them!

attachicon.gifsketch-1454176530947~01.jpg

attachicon.gifsketch-1454176576052~01.jpgattachicon.gifsketch-1454176621891~01.jpg

Before

attachicon.gifDSC_0058~01.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0053~01.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0049~01.jpg

After

attachicon.gifDSC_0050~01~01.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0054~01.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0060~01.jpg

Also swapped to LED in the boot and glove box lights.

I was worried about the paddles but they actually are much easier to reach and it matches the SEL Exec brushed trim.

attachicon.gifDSC_0063~01.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0064~01.jpg

Where did you find the paddles extenders?

TIA, DC

Totally disagree ;-)

I'm with you- although I've ordered a grey, think red looks great. Everyone seems really down on it these dats, but it used to be the most common colour for cars,in the uk at least.

The rise of grey/silver/white as being popular in recent years has always seemed to me to be linked to the rise of the iphone/ipad. May be totally wrong though! Never been one for fashion!

• Like 1

I took some pics of mine middle of Feb but I cant find what thread I posted them lol !!

OH !! It was on this thread !! Post 445 and it was Jan !

Edited by Nick_H

I'm with you- although I've ordered a grey, think red looks great. Everyone seems really down on it these dats, but it used to be the most common colour for cars,in the uk at least.

The rise of grey/silver/white as being popular in recent years has always seemed to me to be linked to the rise of the iphone/ipad. May be totally wrong though! Never been one for fashion!

I didn't want to blend in with the crowd - if I'm going to drive a fairly less than common car I want to shout about it.

• Like 2

Thanks gizmo. That totally sucks- didn't realise that, one of the nicest looking parts of the car. And by sidelights you mean the red tail lights (just to be sure as I'm not clued up on this type of thing)

Do you think it will be something that can be enabled through vcds or any other method?

Yes side lights = tail lights.

There are no LED strip in your lights, so you would need replacement lights (just in the hatch / tailgate) before they could be attempted to be coded, but they may also require additional wiring?

Hi all

Picked up my se business combo today. Love it but am is it right-

The rear lights don't stretch into the boot portion of the light? Mine stops where it meets the boot making it a different shape to the pictures posted of the hatch.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380118-tail-lights-boot-section/page-3?hl=%2Bled+%2Btail+%2Blights#entry4468565

SE business 1.6 DSG combi . Business grey. Modus alloys

Thought I would post so people can see with the black rails (was meant to be silver, dealer looking at replacing but I may actually keep as I like how it looks with the tinted windows- push for a freebie or 2!)

Looks great to me in this picture. I´m sure it is also irl. Push for the freebies

• Like 1

I've laid it on pretty thick- we buy a fair few vehicles from them so let's see.

One thing I would say to anyone that hasn't ordered yet is how good the modus wheels look. All I see is Pegasus around, think the modus beat them hands down seeing them in the "flesh". Also, can't see how anyone can have a bad thing to say about the AAC- 65 miles on the M4 yesterday without touching the break- perfect

I've laid it on pretty thick- we buy a fair few vehicles from them so let's see.

One thing I would say to anyone that hasn't ordered yet is how good the modus wheels look. All I see is Pegasus around, think the modus beat them hands down seeing them in the "flesh". Also, can't see how anyone can have a bad thing to say about the AAC- 65 miles on the M4 yesterday without touching the break- perfect

Could have done with it in the hold up at Swindon yesterday morning!

One thing I would say to anyone that hasn't ordered yet is how good the modus wheels look. All I see is Pegasus around, think the modus beat them hands down seeing them in the "flesh". 

Glad you like the Modus wheels - Initially the Pegasus caught my eye, but swapped as preferred the symmetrical look