The Superb III Picture thread

Hi,

New here. Got my new Superb two weeks ago. Winter tyres in the pictures, 17". Summer tires are 18" Pegasus Anthracite.

Superb L&K MY16 | TDI190 - 4x4 - DSG | Business grey metallic
Extra:
Back seat package | Park assist | Smart light assist | Travel assist road sign identification | Hitch package | Leather steering wheel etc. | Amundsen infotainment | Sunblinds for rear side windows | Alarm system

2016-03-03_1609_DSC0041-web_zpsc4p3ywks.
2016-03-03_1608_DSC0040-web_zpsai6jxfnv.
2016-03-03_1606_DSC0032-web_zpsmz4vufes.
2016-03-03_1611_DSC0056-web_zpsqtsb9tvk.
2016-03-03_1609_DSC0047-web_zps9srlhiqv.
2016-03-03_1607_DSC0036-web_zpscpzcoggt.
2016-03-03_1610_DSC0050-web_zps9kuojg8p.
2016-03-03_1609_DSC0046-web_zpssm5fhflr.
2016-03-03_1620_DSC0060-web_zpsrw4tgsvy.
2016-03-03_1620_DSC0061-web_zpsxx4w25j9.
2016-03-03_1621_DSC0067-web_zps0zmeikph.
2016-03-03_1621_DSC0069-web_zpskv5rbvlw.

Some really nicely taken photos and a great looking car. Hopefully not far off before we take delivery of our L&K. We also went with the brown seating. Looking forward to reading a review of what you think.

• Like 2

The rims are:

DEZENT RE 7X17 5/112 ET38 CB70.1

7X17 5/112 ET38 CB70.1

Bought them from www.tyred.se here in Sweden. Price about 4000 SEK which as of today is about 350 GBP.

They are from OCL Brorssons (Swedish company) and manufactured in Germany. I think.

(Tyres are Nokian Hakkapelitta 8 215/55 R17.)

Here is a photo of my Moon white Combi Style with DCC (-10 mm lowered) with another Dezent wheels. Model is TD and specifications are exactly the same as in above (7X17 5/112 ET38)

http://aijaa.com/gJcLy0

Edited by SuperbMan71

Here is a photo of my Moon white Combi Style with DCC (-10 mm lowered) with another Dezent wheels. Model is TD and specifications are exactly the same as in above (7X17 5/112 ET38)

http://aijaa.com/gJcLy0

They are very similar. The difference is that the spokes are a bit wider on yours, I like them a little bit more narrow. But again, not that much difference. :)

BTW! I see you have bought Skoda center wheel caps. I am looking for that. Where can I buy from? (websuite has to be able to ship to Sweden). What are the measurement? 61mm?

I answer myself: It's 60 mm. Just checked with the wheeler dealer. I guess that is the outside? They could not say.

Edited by difference

Yes, not so much different. TD has more straight lines in spokes 

http://www.dezent-wheels.com/products?wheel=dezent-td#?wheel=dezent-td

while RE has some curves

http://www.dezent-wheels.com/products#?wheel=dezent-re

I bought the center caps from www.ebay.de (see skoda nabendeckel). I don't remember which dealer it was, but it was only 9.90 € incl. postage. They came in a small envelope directly to my mailbox. It was a bit hard to measure the correct size and those were just a bit too small. However, with a bit of tape I could get them fit perfectly. 

Yes, not so much different. TD has more straight lines in spokes

http://www.dezent-wheels.com/products?wheel=dezent-td#?wheel=dezent-td

while RE has some curves

http://www.dezent-wheels.com/products#?wheel=dezent-re

I bought the center caps from www.ebay.de (see skoda nabendeckel). I don't remember which dealer it was, but it was only 9.90 € incl. postage. They came in a small envelope directly to my mailbox. It was a bit hard to measure the correct size and those were just a bit too small. However, with a bit of tape I could get them fit perfectly.

Are they real caps or just stickers?

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

I put a deposit on this beastie yesterday - 190 DSG L&K 4x4. Standard apart from the 19" wheels, business grey with brown L&K Interior.

Lovely car, can't wait until next weekend - an Easter pressie for me!

poW1r2H.jpg

Also first post. Woo.

Congratulations. Enjoy the forum and your new car. I have enjoyed the forum tremendously and will soon have my new car hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

So pleased you finally got it. Looks familiar! Towbar is so simple compared to my previous detachable.

I've just reached 1500 miles in mine and loving it.

Not sure about the best way to connect the phone though.

Been meaning to look and see what the three seat like symbols in the bottom right of the dot matrix screen are.

Let me know how you get on with the ACC? Taking a while but think it's wonderful. That and the Auto Hold are my two top items on the car at the moment.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

So pleased you finally got it. Looks familiar! Towbar is so simple compared to my previous detachable.

Been meaning to look and see what the three seat like symbols in the bottom right of the dot matrix screen are.

Let me know how you get on with the ACC? Taking a while but think it's wonderful. That and the Auto Hold are my two top items on the car at the moment.

Enjoy.

|Thanks - its been a wait !

Only done 30 miles, not figured out the ACC fully, but had it working a few times so far.. the seat icons are the seat belt warning i think.

Enjoy.

I connect my Android phone with Smartlink and Android Auto. To have Spotify in the Amundsen display and also to see Google Traffic which is the best traffic update I know about.

ACC is wonderful. But I think it takes a bit to long for the car to start driving after a total stopp behind a car? Also in ques it's a bit agressive, it follows a car in front quickly but it brakes quiet late which makes the brake in a bit hard. But it will be lovely on the highway and motor way.

I also love the reverse camera and the dead angle sensors. And also the speed limit sign camera. :)

And DCC of course. It's just wonderful. Sporty suspension is really sporty and stiff. Normal is just normal. And comfort is very comforty on bumpy roads. (I seldom use comfort though, we have quiet good roads here in Sweden.)

Edited by difference
  • Like 2

6OxbL94.jpg

My boss's new 190 DSG L&K getting ready to be collected on Friday.   This car will be mine when his PCP has finished...........tick tock,tick tock,tick tock!!!!!!

Beige perforated leather with a few of the safety options.

• Like 4

Picked it up tonight - SE L Exec 1.4tsi in Moon White. Was really worried about the colour, only having seen a black or grey one in the flesh, but definitely pleased with it. Apparently it was the Pegasus wheels that caused my build delay, never mind the 6 week delivery time!

post-56874-0-10836400-1458761604_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4