The Superb III Picture thread

Collected my 2016 Superb SE Business Estate 2.0TDi Manual yesterday. Magnetic Brown is stunning in the light. Love it!

No options ticked. All I added was a rear bumper protector just in case the dogs scratch it

Front

Collection Day

Rear

Close Up

• Like 4

Had this for two weeks now.

12898365_10154187253214653_7293476088341

Have you blacked out your grille?  If yes, could you please share with us how you did this.  Looks much better I think.

An Active version in Denmark has the matte Black grilles.

Cheers.  I guess I'm looking at my first mod then when I receive the car.  I wonder what it would look like with chrome surround blacked out as well, like the VRS black pack (and from memory the Superb Sportline they showed).

Don´t thing that would look good. Maybe duckstardeluxe has the parts for sale, since he´s upgrading to chrome grille? :)

Had a nice surprise when I collected my car as it had Stratos alloys fitted instead of the standard Helios ones

Strange one that seen as though the Stratos were dropped on the SE Business a long time ago.

Looks really nice that.

Edited by RickTT
  • Like 1

Strange one that seen as though the Stratos were dropped on the SE Business a long time ago.

Looks really nice that.

Thanks, looks even better than I thought, when I queried the alloys with the dealer he gave me some bull about change of spec which is clearly not right but, but I did not complain about as I prefer them. As you say strange, perhaps the original alloys were damaged and they had these in stock!

Thanks, looks even better than I thought, when I queried the alloys with the dealer he gave me some bull about change of spec which is clearly not right but, but I did not complain about as I prefer them. As you say strange, perhaps the original alloys were damaged and they had these in stock!

Maybe theres a new shortage now the other way around !