The Superb III Picture thread

10 hours ago, CHoper5 said:

Looks fab.. love the wheels what are they? Oh and has your car been lowered? Seems to sit very nicely! : )

Wheels are Koya SF10, basically the same design as HRE P101 (and new RS3's OEM wheels).

And yes car is sitting on Eibach pro-kit springs. 

12 hours ago, elfensin said:

The one you pointted is MK8 Golf's wheel arch spoiler, or fender flare, or whatever they called....

What do they bring actually?

Hace 15 horas, elfensin dijo:

Sin Rieger. Obtuve las faldas laterales de China e hice algunas modificaciones en ellas.

El que señalaste es el alerón del arco de la rueda del MK8 Golf, o la llamarada del guardabarros, o como se llama...

¿Enlace?

IMG_20230218_131358.jpg

IMG_20230218_131340.jpg

IMG_20230218_131418.jpg

Edited by Gabrielem
  • Like 3

On 21/02/2023 at 04:46, elfensin said:

Wheels are Koya SF10, basically the same design as HRE P101 (and new RS3's OEM wheels).

And yes car is sitting on Eibach pro-kit springs. 

Awesome thanks. : )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Zoki981 said:

Beautiful car, what do you think about black sportline mirror caps and black sportline rear spoiler? 

thank u :)

i already have a black rear spoiler, as per the pics - however mine is not the original sportline version.  i got this one from AliExpress.

regarding black mirror caps - i won't b changing mine as i prefer the body-coloured version.  it goes with my theme of grey-black-chrome :) 

Yes, that is on my view, about the best colour to have. My face lifted mk2 L&K was also that colour and at that time it was a special order option, so I was one of the trend setters and back then there was 3 to 6 month waiting list for new cars (2013) as they were pretty much made to order. These days they seem to be ex-stock, certainly over at my local general aviation airfield, there is a reasonable stockpile of new Skoda's waiting for buyers and more 50% of them are in that petroleum blue colour, so It's getting to be very common now.

Lovely colour, wish ours was Lava Blue. Also wish I could find a nice set of 18s for ours too, but in VAG OEM wheel land there seems to be nothing between 18x8 ET44 (Superb) and 18x8.5 ET29 (A5) which is a bit too aggressive.

4 hours ago, Lutz_91 said:
Lava blue is mine too. Simply the most beautiful color as long as the car is clean.

MbRS359.jpg

Oh, they have changed the name of the colour then, it was petrol blue when I ordered mine back in 2013.

Vor 16 Stunden sagte Graham Butcher:

Oh, sie haben damals den Namen der Farbe geändert. Als ich meine Farbe 2013 bestellt habe, war sie Petrolblau.

Lava blue was already on the Superb 2 I had before.
At least in Germany.

There may have been other colors elsewhere.

2.0TDI 190HP DSG. From 2017. L&K with:
- Full black leather interior

- Panoramic sunroof 
- Bi Xenon - With stribes (Not turned on in coding) 
- LED package 
- Canton IMG20230427201812.thumb.jpg.95c8a85df8c37750b469a651e6a90dd8.jpg
- Lane-assist 

- Parking-assist 

- Light-assist 

- Roadsign recognition 

- Adative Cruse Control

- Rear camera HIGH 

- Heated and ventilated front seats

- Foldable mirros 

- Kessy

- Electronik hatch with easy open

- Removeable towhitch for 2000kg 

And probably more I have forgotten. 

Things I would like to change: 
 - Virtual Cockpit 
- MIB 2,5
- Black interior roof 

Maybe if I can find someone that can 3D print some GOOD cupholders, since those from Skoda are TERRIBLE compared to the once in my old Golf MK7. 😅IMG20230427201859.thumb.jpg.15cac93007627d4e9ed67cb7f47576bd.jpg

• Like 1

Just bought this from Tangelo Exeter, 29,000, 150 bhp, awesome with added bonus of  'pop out' tow bar to attach the bike rack and caravan ....not both together sadly.

Very pleased so far.

Not on that reg now, but anyone know it?

1eda5aec0139477e8805e840aaad2d9c.jpg

Edited by Adenuf
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still very much enjoying this.  

Have some white worm on the wheels near the centre caps. Will powder coat them soon. 

Just trying to decide whether to go for silver or gunmetal. 

(previous vRS with gunmetal for reference) 

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2039.jpeg

IMG_2326_Original.jpeg

Edited by dunc69
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Donweather said:

That’s some seriously dark tint on your rears. Can I ask what VLT tint you put over the factory privacy glass on the rears please?

Don't know for sure but that would appear to me to be just the standard tint, it was the sunlight striking full onto the front that made it appear darker.