VCDS options on Superb III

Hello again. Fortunately I did with the problems that I created a "chinese clone of VCDS 15.7.0". Never use - checked. :) While rummaging through the channels on the controller 5F came across an interesting feature "Pedestrian asisten" and "Night vision". Activated, but work probably need some more camera (unfortunately). In Bulgaria was not available as an option and I am wondering if offered in other countries as an option?

Edited by todor87

What exactly is it you´re trying to change? The guide I sent you includes all necessary steps.

i was looking for a way back iff needed i always like to now how to put back iff neede  Thats why :-)

But I tryed it on 2 brandnew S3 with all the option in it  and in those cars you can't set it nog back to. So when you activate you never can deactivate.  

Edited by Antera

Coding Eyelashes always on in the headlights S3 

Module 09

Login 31347

Go to Adaption

Change (8)Leuchte17TFL R BLK ......... C17 to Daytime running lights

Change (10)Leuchte17TFL R BLK ......... CD17 to 100

Change (8)Leuchte16BLK SLB ......... C16 to Daytime running lights

Change (10)Leuchte16BLK SLB......... CD16 to 100

post-71204-0-94614600-1463770752_thumb.png

post-71204-0-51987000-1463770754_thumb.png

post-71204-0-00995100-1463770756_thumb.png

post-71204-0-49851900-1463770757_thumb.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello again. Fortunately I did with the problems that I created a "chinese clone of VCDS 15.7.0". Never use - checked. :) While rummaging through the channels on the controller 5F came across an interesting feature "Pedestrian asisten" and "Night vision". Activated, but work probably need some more camera (unfortunately). In Bulgaria was not available as an option and I am wondering if offered in other countries as an option?

Pedestrian protection as far as I know is something that come with the ACC. Night vision could be something related to Smart light assist, just guessing....  

Hello everyone I just bought vcds I am interested in activation lane assist I all ready have tsr as standard can anyone give a link or a step by step guide how to activate? I am a complete novice so be nice

Hello everyone I just bought vcds I am interested in activation lane assist I all ready have tsr as standard can anyone give a link or a step by step guide how to activate? I am a complete novice so be nice

Hi, everything you need is in the thread below. Just follow the instructions and you should be fine :)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/

Hello micloi thanks for the reply but thread only describes how to enable tsr

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Ok, sorry, thought it was added.

MTL should be able to help you as, by comparing my car settings with another that did not have Lane Assist, he figured how to add it.

Hello!

Is anybody, could you to see the parameters in the controller 55-adaptation-"PWM to Level Scaling Factor Front" and 55-adaptation-"PWM to Level Scaling Factor Rear".

I wanted to change the overcharge suspension for Russia in the european version (springs, dampers) and I want to understand what the values of these parameters in a conventional suspension for Europe.

:notme: 

Guide for Lane Assist:

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 4 > Bit 6 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist aktivieren")

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 11 > Bit 1 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist Information BAP verbaut aktivieren")

STG A5 > Codierung > Byte 16 > Bit 7 - aktivieren

STG A5 (Front-/Vorfeldkamera) auswählen

STG Zugriffsberechtigung -> Funktion 16

Zugriffscode 20103 eingeben

-umcodiert (ADP-Personalisierung BAP) (BAP personalization,not activated ) von aktiviert auf nicht aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-Warnungsintensität Spurhalteassistent)(Warning intensity; lane depart. warning,Medium) von Mittel auf Auswahl über Menü

STG F5

-umcodiert (ADP-(49)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-(21)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-(23)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

STG 44 > Codierung > Byte 3 > Bit 4 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent HCA verbaut")

• Like 2

Well, that´s another one who isn´t aware of the "PrtScn" function. Security Codes can be found i.e. on Ross-Tech forums.

Security Codes can be found i.e. on Ross-Tech forums.

Any time I've needed to enter a security code I've just held the cursor over the entry field and the required code number appears after a couple of seconds in a yellow pop-up info panel.

Well, that´s another one who isn´t aware of the "PrtScn" function

To be fair, the post was made on a mobile device, so it makes sense it would be a photo taken with a device rather than a print screen - although I grant that would be easier to read!

I am very sorry lads I not familiar with vcds. As I said I am a complete novice with vcds. I had handheld scanners before where you could code etc. But I did not want to try use it on the new superb. I was only asking for a bit of help regarding how to code lane assist. I presume all I was missing was the security code. Forums are great in finding help or advice. Maybe I should start a thread vcds for dummies where all can be accepted with open arms. As for print screen I thought it easier to use my camera on phone as its quicker. I Work as a plc programmer(Siemens, Allen Bradley) so I am fairly familiar with the world of the computer. Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

I am very sorry lads I not familiar with vcds. As I said I am a complete novice with vcds. I had handheld scanners before where you could code etc. But I did not want to try use it on the new superb. I was only asking for a bit of help regarding how to code lane assist. I presume all I was missing was the security code. Forums are great in finding help or advice. Maybe I should start a thread vcds for dummies where all can be accepted with open arms. As for print screen I thought it easier to use my camera on phone as its quicker. I Work as a plc programmer(Siemens, Allen Bradley) so I am fairly familiar with the world of the computer. Thanks for the help.

In which module do you get the error (thus needing the access code). Your camera photo is only of the centre of the screen so I cannot tell by looking at it. I think that's what the comment about the screenshot referred to, cutting off part of the screen.

Let me know the module number (STG ???) and I will see if I have the code. Also sometimes the code is displayed automatically by VCDS when you try to enter it, did you try that?

I did the 'throttle mod' and promptly undid it after a day's driving. 

I didn't notice any difference driving the car with it set to 'Audi' from the original setting. My indicators still worked and I kept more than a foot from the car in front  :giggle:

It did, however, make my car stall on three occasions (DSG!) and made the gear changes jerky and rather unpleasant. It also knocks out the stop/start when the gearbox is in manual mode. I can only assume the stalling was a result of the DSG box not disengaging the clutch when slowing to a halt. 

God knows why mine decided to behave that way. 

• Like 1

Guide for Lane Assist:

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 4 > Bit 6 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist aktivieren")

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 11 > Bit 1 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist Information BAP verbaut aktivieren")

STG A5 > Codierung > Byte 16 > Bit 7 - aktivieren

STG A5 (Front-/Vorfeldkamera) auswählen

STG Zugriffsberechtigung -> Funktion 16

Zugriffscode 20103 eingeben

-umcodiert (ADP-Personalisierung BAP) (BAP personalization,not activated ) von aktiviert auf nicht aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-Warnungsintensität Spurhalteassistent)(Warning intensity; lane depart. warning,Medium) von Mittel auf Auswahl über Menü

STG F5

-umcodiert (ADP-(49)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-(21)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-(23)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

STG 44 > Codierung > Byte 3 > Bit 4 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent HCA verbaut")

The last rule is not (always)right. I found out that the S3 i had you have to change in module 44 Byte 3 Bit 0. See attachmentpost-71204-0-82397900-1464285641_thumb.png

Edited by Antera

Activating High beam assist on the SuperB:

·         Go to Module 09

·         Login

·         Adaption

·         Go to: (2) Assistant light functions - Menu light assistant

·         Change to Present

·         Coding

·         Long Coding

·         Byte 3

·         Bit 2 aanvinken

·         Go to module A5