VCDS options on Superb III

Tried to tweak some stuff on my MY17 Superb and the car was unsupported on version 15.7.4 of rosstech.

For MY17 cars you have to go with newest beta version.

But bear in mind that it is BETA.

For MY17 cars you have to go with newest beta version.

But bear in mind that it is BETA.

Yeah, i'd rather not try with beta, i guess.

If there a usual timeframe for updates on vehicles?

On Superb 3 you cannot enable memory function for start/stop. You can just permanently disable it and then the start/stop button does not have any function.

Instead of coding for now I'm using small Arduino add in module, who switch off start/stop system for me within 10 seconds after ignition.

This video is from my vrs ...

Edited by Enriquez

Instead of coding for now I'm using small Arduino add in module, who switch off start/stop system for me within 10 seconds after ignition.

This video is from my vrs ...

Where did you get this from please? Any links?

EDIT: Found a link, do you know if anyone sells these ready made?

http://www.nicomania.de/en/auto/start-stop-automatik-deaktivieren

Edited by micloi

Tried a few changes to my MY17 190 L&K Superb using VCDS Beta 16.6.

Working....

Coding Eyelashes always on in the headlights S3

Post #20

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4631216

Automatically change clock to summertime (Coding accepted, but not yet tested)

Post #15

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4537913

Not working....

Foglights as coming home lights(Coding rejected)

Post#9

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4460950

Activate ‘Off Road’ display (Coding rejected)

post #18

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4579559

Picked up my new SE L EX Hatch on Friday and absolutely love it! I would like to have a couple of VCD options changed, has anyone got any further with the new Beta 16.6?

I would like

Eye lashes coded

Rear lights on with DRL's

Hatch beep off

Fogs as coming home lights.

Any help advice would be fantastic.

Thanks. :)  

I would like

Eye lashes coded

Rear lights on with DRL's

Hatch beep off

Fogs as coming home lights.

Any help advice would be fantastic.

Thanks. :)  

Steve9911,  you didn't see this topic? http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/

Rear lights on with DRL's: Controller 09->Security Access - enter 31347->10 - Adaptations->(6)-Daytime running lights-Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht - change to active

Fogs as coming home lights: Controller 09->Security Access - enter 31347->10 - Adaptations->Comfort Lighting Coming Home Lights New Value Enter fog light.....

:)

With MY2017 there are some differences. Some adaptation channels are not available, etc.

I suggest to be carefull until it is 100% supported from Ross-tech. I (and many others) have already logged the problems with Ross-tech and they are working on them.

On the other hand VCP should work ok, or at least there are no problems that I am aware of.

Edited by mtl

Used VCDS to disable the automatic exhaust flaps so that they are open continuously.

Exhaust sounds a little better now (not completely silent but still quiet enough not to intrude).

is this only available on the petrol or 280 model?

i've noticed that the sport mode on the diesel makes it sound raspy which i'd prefer all the time.

is this only available on the petrol or 280 model?

i've noticed that the sport mode on the diesel makes it sound raspy which i'd prefer all the time.

As far as I know only the 280 has the exhaust flaps 

• Like 1

Hello,

I would like to activate Lane Assist and Audi throttle response in my MY2017 Superb. Car has Light Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition.

Does anybody know if it works? Does the coding form page 18 work?

I will pickup my Ross Tech cable this weekend. Will try the audi throttle and confirmation sound when locked / unlocked  and rear DRL as starters  on 2.0TSI  280

Edited by Nazmi

I tried the Audi throttle mod and my DSG box didn't like it one bit. Jerky shifts and stalled a few times. And I felt no difference when the car was actually working.

Proceed with caution is my advice. 

Foglights as coming home lights(Coding rejected)

Post#9

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4460950

This works but you have to change the adaption rules for the ch/lh for the headlights to or else the headlights

will still used bij CH/LH. and coding you have to do after login. It works always

Activate ?Off Road? display (Coding rejected)

post #18

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4579559

Works only on the MIB2 and works then always 

I think you did something wrong

I tried the Audi throttle mod and my DSG box didn't like it one bit. Jerky shifts and stalled a few times. And I felt no difference when the car was actually working.

Proceed with caution is my advice. 

Strange i did a lot of cars and not any haveing problems with the Gears. 

Strange i did a lot of cars and not any haveing problems with the Gears. 

I concur. As far as I know there haven't been any issues with anyone else and a DSG box. I was using the latest release of VCDS - not a beta either. The changes all checked out as well - odd!. 

As soon as the changes were reverted, the car behaved completely normally  :whew:

Lane assist activated in my Superb MY17  (VCDS 16.8.0) :)

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 4 > Bit 6 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist aktivieren")

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 11 > Bit 1 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist Information BAP verbaut aktivieren")

STG A5 > Codierung > Byte 16 > Bit 7 - aktivieren

STG A5 (Front-/Vorfeldkamera) auswählen
STG Zugriffsberechtigung -> Funktion 16
Zugriffscode 20103 eingeben
-umcodiert (ADP-Personalisierung BAP) (BAP personalization,not activated ) von aktiviert auf nicht aktiviert
-umcodiert (ADP-Warnungsintensität Spurhalteassistent)(Warning intensity; lane depart. warning,Medium) von Mittel auf Auswahl über Menü

STG F5
-umcodiert (ADP-(49)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert
-umcodiert (ADP-(21)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert
-umcodiert (ADP-(23)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

STG 44 > Codierung > Byte 3 > Bit 0 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent HCA verbaut")