Superb MKIII owners register

Upgraded my Octavia vRS to a 19 plate 272 Sportline Plus last week. 

It is finished in meteor grey, has 5k miles on it and I’m loving it so far. Everything just seems to be that bit better than the Octavia. Starting mods with a Superskoda body-colour black badge shortly but I’m sure more will follow!

CDC615FF-57F3-4F98-9907-5C3BCEBCB2C7.jpeg

• Like 2

On 07/11/2019 at 21:46, bigman1976 said:

It is finished in meteor grey, has 5k miles on it and I’m loving it so far. Everything just seems to be that bit better than the Octavia. Starting mods with a Superskoda body-colour black badge shortly but I’m sure more will follow!

5hi7 colour. Oh wait....snap!  Looks the doggies 👍

I remember when mine had silver, rust-free calipers.🙁

• Like 2

On 07/11/2019 at 21:46, bigman1976 said:

Looks white in the photo! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MarioVrs said:

Hadmy S3 sportline 280 for 18 months now and absolutely love it...based in Jersey channel islands

FB_IMG_1576426708040.jpg

Wow. Looks fantastic.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i just receive my New Superb for Christmas.

Replace my O3 150tdi DSG '16 by a Superb 1.5tsi 150 DSG Sportline

Gris business
Wheels VEGA 19"
Hitch
DCC

Sportline+ pack (sunroof, Melody seats, virtual pedal)
Rear Airbag
Rear Stores
Signs Detection panneaux
230v/ USB plugs
Front Acoustic glasses
Quarantee extension

Receive the 24/12 

Retouche de photos_ckOOsc.png

Retouche de photos_o1wnzA.png

Just made my purchase!

Saturday I went and tested a 66 plate superb saloon, 2.0 Tdi 190 dsg auto 4x4 in L&K trim!

Went for it and waiting now for them to do a couple of minor touch ups on some bodywork as agreed at time of purchase before collecting the vehicle.

Beyond excited!

47D7C20B-A8B1-414B-95CD-6C89026CA793.jpeg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, GuitarGuy said:

Just made my purchase!

Saturday I went and tested a 66 plate superb saloon, 2.0 Tdi 190 dsg auto 4x4 in L&K trim!

Went for it and waiting now for them to do a couple of minor touch ups on some bodywork as agreed at time of purchase before collecting the vehicle.

Beyond excited!

47D7C20B-A8B1-414B-95CD-6C89026CA793.jpeg

Very nice, i love mine👍

• Like 1

Already posted some pictures on the picture thread but by way of intro I got my 2020 SE L Estate on 11/12/19.  So far I'm well impressed having come from 10yrs of Volvo XC60 ownership.  Chose the (very expensive!) Velvet Red with a beige interior but thought it already very well specced so just added a reversing camera and spare wheel.

Compared to the 5yr old Volvo I traded in it's very advanced in many of its features, I expect the Mk2 XC60 is too but it's priced at £40K+ compared to the sub £30K I paid in late 2014.  With discounts from CARWOW and finance contribution this car was just under £25K, tremendous value for money, IMO.

After 50yrs of owning manuals (had plenty of hire/loan autos) I'm getting along quite well with the DSG box though 20yrs of diesels has me wanting to press the clutch with my left foot every time I reach for the start button!! 🙄

I know it's a first world gripe but is there any way to get the heated seats to come on auto matically?  It's the only thing I miss from the Volvo.

IMG_20200101_142036564.jpg

Edited by IanW5177
typos
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, IanW5177 said:

Already posted some pictures on the picture thread but by way of intro I got my 2020 SE L Estate on 11/12/19.  So far I'm well impressed having come from 10yrs of Volvo XC60 ownership.  Chose the (very expensive!) Velvet Red with a beige interior but thought it already very well specced so just added a reversing camera and spare wheel.

Compared to the 5yr old Volvo I traded in it's very advanced in many of its features, I expect the Mk2 XC60 is too but it's priced at £40K+ compared to the sub £30K I paid in late 2014.  With discounts from CARWOW and finance contribution this car was just under £25K, tremendous value for money, IMO.

After 50yrs of owning manuals (had plenty of hire/loan autos) I'm getting along quite well with the DSG box though 20yrs of diesels has me wanting to press the clutch with my left foot every time I reach for the start button!! 🙄

I know it's a first world gripe but is there any way to get the heated seats to come on auto matically?  It's the only thing I miss from the Volvo.

IMG_20200101_142036564.jpg

Love that colour...

• Thanks 1

Traded in my 2016 L&K for a brand new Superb facelift in Black Magic this week. I put a video on my Youtube channel with the dealer's permission. I'm particularly impressed with the virtual cockpit and predictive cruise control.

20200106_112312.jpg

• Like 2