Superb MKIII owners register

On 08/01/2020 at 01:22, IanW5177 said:

I know it's a first world gripe but is there any way to get the heated seats to come on auto matically?  It's the only thing I miss from the Volvo.

With VCDS coding you could enable the memory function of the seat heaters, first thing i did on my car after receiving it.

Red looks great on your car, i really like the colour combination.

Edited by Zoig
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Zoig said:

With VCDS coding you could enable the memory function of the seat heaters, first thing i did on my car after receiving it.

Red looks great on your car, i really like the colour combination.

Thanks, I mentioned on the picture thread that the Volvo XC60 i traded in for the Superb had the same colour combo and I liked it.  Glad you think so too.

Read some of the VCDS posts and it's way, way, way above my  skill set!!  Now if someone in NW England who understands it and can make it happen reads this I'd be happy to pay the going rate to get it done.

4 hours ago, vrskeith said:

I got a bit sick of seeing performance blue Skodas when they made it a 'mainstream' colour  but oh my that does look purdy and will be a relatively rare sight (for now) in the Superb 3. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

I got a bit sick of seeing performance blue Skodas when they made it a 'mainstream' colour  but oh my that does look purdy and will be a relatively rare sight (for now) in the Superb 3. 

Having read all that Autocar article I thought they summed up the Q-car appeal of the car very well and the only negative point (ignoring their comments about the interior) was the cost new which is easy to negate if you buy nearly new like I did then it becomes a bargain.

• Like 3

Hello, just been finding very useful information on this forum so I decided to register. I own a 2017 Superb 2.0 Tdi 150 HP manual in moon white and loving it excepting for the too damn soft suspension. Nothing that a set of Bilsteins can not solve once the warranty is overdue. I'm located in Valencia, Spain and this is my baby.

IMG_20200111_144017.jpg

IMG_20200111_143956.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

A Mk4 Octavia in the Mk3 Superb section? OOPPSS.

Oh! Dear - too early today , long day & short night not good sorry.

• Haha 1

Here’s my baby,picked her up on the 28th Dec on 16 plate, 2.0 tdi 190 dsg.

Just gave her her first hand wash ,had chosen the life shine package from the dealer, tho bought the mats and boot liner from super ŠKODA .

I must say what a beautiful car inside and out, in the lap of luxury lol.

I drive buses for a living so use to autos but this is my first in a car, so smooth and will say very happy with her, tho as txmax says the suspension is a bit soft for the Scottish roads.

I’ve spoken to a few peeps and they say remapping is a good way forwards in fuel economy and bit more oomph and smooth running? Don’t know if there’s any truth in this ?

F0E095A8-4BAF-4FC4-9F00-4213FD655839.jpeg

BD8CB2C5-3C04-4423-969F-DDB3F9CFE92C.jpeg

EB0CCE64-93B0-4251-8BBB-75C4D912AF4D.jpeg

8D3CBFF6-860A-4C2E-9B02-F5688AA37B09.jpeg

• Like 4

I'm back in a Superb now after a disastrous 6 months with a Karoq Sportline that suffered so many electronic gremlins, rattles and other issues that it nearly turned me off the brand all together.

Anyway, happy as a pig in poop, with a new Quartz Grey Facelift TDI 190 SEL Estate

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, fluffmeister said:

I'm back in a Superb now after a disastrous 6 months with a Karoq Sportline that suffered so many electronic gremlins, rattles and other issues that it nearly turned me off the brand all together.

Anyway, happy as a pig in poop, with a new Quartz Grey Facelift TDI 190 SEL Estate

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Just need to remove the Karoq Sportline from your user profile then you can start to totally forget about it also.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2020 at 22:24, jonno1103 said:

I've not been posting for a few years but now back to being healthy. It's nice to be back!... I've rewarded myself by trading in the Yeti L & K for this beauty which I pick up on Tuesday and will add the gloss black lettering on the back plus the colour coded emblems from superskoda.

It's late 2017 2.0 TSI 220 DSG and the previous owner added a generous quantity of options too so it's more or less L & K spec.

1073991235_20200201_153305(4).thumb.jpg.e6a521e7d005350ca4da0d13598cd690.jpg

Good choice I have exactly the same car. I love it and have never had so many random people complement me on my car👍

My time with my 2017 Sportline Estate is coming to an end

But on the plus side just ordered a Superb SE Tech iv Estate delivery in April - driven mainly by the good reviews, low BIK and really good leasing deal 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

No I posted pictures of my used Superb last December.:thumbup:

Thanks; I got mine new, but it was three years ago.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2020 at 10:59, shyVRS245 said:

Just need to remove the Karoq Sportline from your user profile then you can start to totally forget about it also.

Looks just like mine only I went for a different wheel style