The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

This lorry driver reversing back at a cross roads near a crest and bend getting agitated at my wife for not trusting his hand signals and then reversing back towards her. I've turned the volume off as words were said.

I think something has gone wrong there.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yes I realised after uploading it, I know what happened and it was me being an idiot, I used the files from the SD card but removed the card before making the footage thus buggering the files :D

Now fixed :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yes I realised after uploading it, I know what happened and it was me being an idiot, I used the files from the SD card but removed the card before making the footage thus buggering the files :D

Now fixed :thumbup:

anticipation3.jpg?w=500

• Like 3

Being taken away by the PoPo

NOW WITH ADDED AUDIO!

You do realise this along with another of the few classic audio tracks, this is required for all dash cam footage featuring the boys in blue/black/green! 

• Like 3

You do realise this along with another of the few classic audio tracks, this is required for all dash cam footage featuring the boys in blue/black/green!

My editing skills do not come close to you oh masterful editor of videos, I have only just mastered the "pan zoom in and out" feature :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

And an ignorant "I'm bigger than you" hgv driver...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKshbs65A0E

Not to mention the 3 or 4 cars who bullied their way through when they should've given way to the oncoming vehicle.

To be brutally honest, I don't see a big drama with that. Driver is having to look in many places not just focusing on your car specifically while you vanish behind a parked van and both pull out. He did wave also, so I would be happy enough. Van being poorly parked is the 'Kitten'ing idiot really. 

• Like 3

Umm, my van (not a car) is nearly as big as the one I was "hiding" behind...

If it's smaller than the one you were behind that would still explain it. But since you were in a van that changes everything! You should bow down to your vehicular superior and give way regardless :p

• Like 1