The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

Found some more videos on my laptop.

First one, two cars, a Fiat something and a Vectra doing some questionable overtaking on bends and over hatched markings on a blind crest.

And another (not sure the sound is as good as it should be), the driver of a Citroen Picasso, with an old man and young boy in the car, starts shouting and revving his engine at the Chrysler Neon in front of him, presumably not setting off at the roundabout as quickly as he would have liked.

ps WONKY CAMERA ALERT!

Sorry about the camera, he was the fifth person I saw in that jam on their phone! I think I've buggered my camera mount rotating it so much!

And finally, a truck with an unsecure load. He pulls over just after he loses a strap!

Just a theory, but maybe he new his load was unsecure but didn't have anywhere to stop without blocking the entire road? He took it cautious until he was able to pull over :wonder:

Just a theory, but maybe he new his load was unsecure but didn't have anywhere to stop without blocking the entire road? He took it cautious until he was able to pull over :wonder:

Granted, but my issue is that he should've secured his load before the start of the journey, and the company that he came from was on the corner of the roundabout, so he'd not been on the road long.

• Like 1

Granted, but my issue is that he should've secured his load before the start of the journey, and the company that he came from was on the corner of the roundabout, so he'd not been on the road long.

Yeah, not going to defend the numpty in any way, just a theory I put out there but like you say, he hadn't been on the road for long

I had a run in with a pigeon, his head ended up down beside me!

He hit my vRS right in the gap of the wing mirror and door his head flew off straight in my open window :(

Stopped up in the next layby and removed the item, he had left all this white oily powder on the part he hit.

Edited by Defenderben
  • Like 1

I had a run in with a pigeon, his head ended up down beside me!

He hit my vRS right in the gap of the wing mirror and door his head flew off straight in my open window :(

Stopped up in the next layby and had all this white oily powder on the part he hit.

:sick: :sick:

Back on topic :o 

Stupid Mercedes driver alert!

Bloke in a Micra who decided, while I was in the process of overtaking him and a truck with my right indicator left on (so I couldn't have been seen more!), to pull out in front of me without indicating, forcing me to slam on and abandon my overtake. I rarely use the C-word but I think it's justified here!

I don't come across such loonies too often I must say.

A few annoyances of the other day, very very poor limit signage in our village as well as nobody knowing the width of their own vehicle and encroaching on to my side, all in one video :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stop sign and bar at start were clearly visible though :nerd:   :p

• Like 1

Because that's my responsibility to chop the hedge for them... :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yet you still failed to stop for it? :P 

• Like 2

People do this every morning and it really annoys me. 

It's not 2 lanes....

There's a road near me that people do similar that has two lanes, one going left, one going right but people will go in the left only lane to turn right because it cuts out a slight queue. Really annoys me as well.