The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

Wow Mr Hyphons..little bit of an aggressive overtake crossing solid white line ;)

No idea what she was upto think she didn't know.

I haven't ignored the fact the other car undertook!

Yeah, as I put in the description, I'd have undertaken her myself, but wasn't 100% sure if she'd have pulled obliviously back into the left lane and clipped me + the Corsa was behind me as well, I really don't know what provoked her to use the right lane like that at the speed she was doing? The first interaction was overtaking her back on the dual carriageway

Bit of a weird one yesterday, there's a proper description in the description of the video, views and opinions welcome

Sometimes it's best not to post videos showing how impatient you are or how you've just committed an endorseable offence as you never know who might be reading this thread! :x

I find this a good motto to remember:-

bk0007s8v1m-FID3.jpg

• Like 2

I'm usually very patient with things, just this time I wasn't and I'm well aware my overtake wasn't legal but like I've already said, I'd have rather overtaken and not undertaken, it'd be a boring topic if I kept on posting videos of patient driving :D

And the award for most pointless overtake goes to..

I mean think about it, what's to say I wasn't going straight on at that roundabout? And yes I pulled back in front of him quickly, needed to get my point across he was kitten stupid

I saw some numpty driving along an unlit single carriageway the other night with no headlights - just sidelights and hazards and a queue of traffic behind them as they were doing 30-40mph.

Got it on my camera but I don't think I can be arsed to edit & upload it.

A random annoying one I forgot to post from a few weeks ago. Nothing dodgy going on here at all...........

• Like 3

Having finally completed my permanent fit of the rear camera in the Fabia with no frigging cable lying over back seat to feed it any more, I had a flick through the 3 hours odd of footage it holds and started picking out the daylight speeders and added some older footage....

Contains a sneak preview of the tool from a while ago!

Those poor sheep **** themselves I reckon!

He obviously can't drive a RWD car properly!

• Like 1

Those poor sheep **** themselves I reckon!

He obviously can't drive a RWD car properly!

It's what happened after that was worse....... The car he nearly took out head on had 3 generations of one family onboard, on their way to a football match. I must await the slim possibility of court action before I can share any real details on it.  

Having finally completed my permanent fit of the rear camera in the Fabia with no frigging cable lying over back seat to feed it any more, I had a flick through the 3 hours odd of footage it holds and started picking out the daylight speeders and added some older footage....

Contains a sneak preview of the tool from a while ago!

I'm just saying what we're all thinking.. if that was a Citigo there would have been no dramas there ;)

• Like 1

I think this Audi was going more than the 30mph limit.... I wish I had a rear camera too.

Case for a rear camera established :P 

I'm just saying what we're all thinking.. if that was a Citigo there would have been no dramas there ;)

The Skoda badge alone would have saved it :D 

• Like 1