jungle green l&k now on the drive!

So excited its kept doing the same post!! What a car,she glides along,reminds me of my audi A8 i had a couple of years ago,its that good,im gobsmacked!! Hadnt driven one till now,took a chance,bloody glad i did.even in forty wet miles,allways rains when i pick up a new car,and keeping the revs low you can feel the power of that 280 lump,the grip of the 4x4,i could go on and on,i love it!! A very happy kevin.

• Like 3

Going to leave in drive,no paddles yet,let her change gear between 2/3 thousand revs,after about 500 miles increase it to 4000 revs and so on,thats how i run in my petrol octavia 111 vrs,careful does it,pays off,after around 1200 miles used to give it all it had,went like a rocket ship,used no oil in 20000 miles!! Resist temptation!!

• Like 2

Sooty.

SWMBO here says "I told you so". Looks really great in the round eh?

It's a real shame we have had to take a Rosso B due to significant delays on our original order. No real hardship even though SWMBO says it might look just as nice but she isnt going to help keep it looking that clean and polished!!!!

Pete

Im happy with the colour,and yes it is good at hiding the grime,it really is a love or hate it shade though,my sister hates it!! Wish i could say the same about the beige,how they can call it beige interior,nearly white it is,going to be a pig to keep clean,why they put nearly white sill covers on the car i dont know,have to be like twinkle toes getting in and out in case youre muddy footwear marks them,had a week and had to wipe down numerous times allready,why not black? Still could have had that poo brown leather,problem solved! Come on skoda,you have a great car here,if you want to really shine,give us a better choice of exterior/interior colours.kevin.

I love the cream colour of the leather, makes the interior nice and bright, the black sill covers on the superb 2 showed scuffs anyway.

At least the drivers foot rest is black, hated the beige one in the MK 2, we will just have to learn to be twinkle toes!

I can't understand why the don't offer the beige leather but with black carpets. That would solve a lot of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do in 'Style' over here (SE L to ye?) Wouldn't have chosen the Beige trim if the carpets were that colour aswell!