1st dissapointment from the local Skoda garage

Great work, that connector was in pretty bad shape.

Certainly had nothing to do with the HID kit in this instance but as mentioned, i'd still be wary of refitting it as it may take the CECM out at some point.

If you haven't gotten your VCDS when the new rear sensor comes in, let me know. I'm happy to do the basic settings during daylight hours on a week day to avoid you needing to drive with badly aimed xenons, plus my work is much closer to you than my house is ;)

• Like 2

After a longer drive it started flickering, every 10-20sec, beeping and showing the error, looks like I need to change that module after all, cleaned it but it might be that the humidity reached beyond those pins to the motherboard. Ordered a s/h one of ebay for £51. Hope the problem will stop there. Fingers crossed. :(