What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Cheers for letting me jump in on the order buddy! Much appreciated! Cracking delivery service from Andy & a pleasure to deal with & speak to also!

Dad's car is in need of some tlc tomorrow so first chance to try it providing the weather allows!

b50b741c2d74106e5d9fdbaf279f0bf2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Didnt get chance to try out mine today as it rained most of the afternoon.

So looking forward to your thoughts on the drying towel. It is massive for a £10 towel!

• Like 2

My haul from Waxstock today, great day out! 

LED Lenser K3

:heart: DW 3 Bubba Nuba Wax

Obsession Wax Waxstock 2016 #24/25 (also got Obsession Wax pre-production sample)

Auto Finesse Waffle Glass Towel

Angelwax H2GO

Carpro Iron X LS

Chemical Guys Inner Clean

Gtechniq G4 and G1 Kit

Auto Finesse Spritz

Bilt Hamber Medium Clay Bar

20160724_211345_zpsonowomxs.jpg

Very nice haul there mate :thumbup:

• Like 2

Bought some obsession wax purify shampoo and blizzard snow foam from wax stock today

currently enjoying my pair of these, lifting the muck off Obsession Phantom a treat; the Purify is bright green and smells of liquorice, almost want to leave it on yummy!

• Like 1

currently enjoying my pair of these, lifting the muck off Obsession Phantom a treat; the Purify is bright green and smells of liquorice, almost want to leave it on yummy!

My purify is also bright green buts smells of Apple,not had chance to use it yet though

• Like 1

Just ordered the Lazarus from BMD, as I saw Ste had ordered some, and thought I would give it a go. Ordered it yesterday mid morning and low and behold it arrived on my doorstep this morning. How is that for service, can,t wait to try it out.

Tony

• Like 3

Just ordered the Lazarus from BMD, as I saw Ste had ordered some, and thought I would give it a go. Ordered it yesterday mid morning and low and behold it arrived on my doorstep this morning. How is that for service, can,t wait to try it out.

Tony

Bloomin' heck, did they fly it there? The timings with the ferries would be pretty tight. :nerd:

• Like 1

Sorry off-topic

Nick, I would imagine it was flown to the Island.Royal Mail do deliver to the island, I pass their artic most mornings going to work,after it has come across from Heysham at 05.45am. We have our own IOM Postal service on island, nothing to do with the UK (Royal Mail) HTH

Tony

Sorry off-topic

Nick, I would imagine it was flown to the Island.Royal Mail do deliver to the island, I pass their artic most mornings going to work,after it has come across from Heysham at 05.45am. We have our own IOM Postal service on island, nothing to do with the UK (Royal Mail) HTH

Tony

Thanks Tony, I only mentioned it as my partner's parents live on the island and tend to find things take a few days to get over from the mainland but I guess that's if it's going by boat. Darn good service you had there either way.

• Like 1

I've been using Bilt Hamber Autofoam and like this a lot, works a treat even via a pump sprayer!

Ended up going for the Bilt Hamber Autofoam - decent! Especially for the cost! 

Still looking for an alternative to Citrus Power....

Also, can anyone recommend something to get black plastics back to looking their best? 

• Like 1

Also, can anyone recommend something to get black plastics back to looking their best? 

Have a look at gtechniq C4 Trim restorer. It's great stuff and will keep trim looking good for ages.

There's a few videos on youtube of it in action.

Downside is that it's not the cheapest but it's worth every penny.

• Like 2

Have a look at gtechniq C4 Trim restorer. It's great stuff and will keep trim looking good for ages.

There's a few videos on youtube of it in action.

Downside is that it's not the cheapest but it's worth every penny.

Funny you should say that as I was recommended that by a friend yesterday. Will look in to it. 

I've got some Autofinesse Revive in my garage I want to give a go first. 

Went to Halfords and bought Autoglym 500ml Rapid Detailer, Odour Eliminator, Vinyl and Rubber Care. Also Meguiars tyre dessing applicator, and microfibre polishing pad. And a detailing brush from own brand. 3 for 2 on car cleaning.

• Like 3

The new cloth looks identical to the one I bought from the Clay Cloth Company.....I haven't used the G3 but you won't be disappointed with the new one. Will be interesting to see how they compare for you, keep us posted!

• Like 1

Depending on how much you want to spend and the finish you could research and try Autoglym vinyl & rubber care, Aetospace 303 or Solution Finish.

• Like 1

Depending on how much you want to spend and the finish you could research and try Autoglym vinyl & rubber care, Aetospace 303 or Solution Finish.

Have gone for Carbon Collective Oracle for the plastics, I'll report back on how it performs once it arrives.

The new cloth looks identical to the one I bought from the Clay Cloth Company.....I haven't used the G3 but you won't be disappointed with the new one. Will be interesting to see how they compare for you, keep us posted!

Thanks for sharing that info.

I'll update if i find it significantly better or worse...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Applied Oracle on Saturday, instantly darkened the black plastics, ease to apply and remove.

Had no rain as of yet so will have to wait and see what the beading effect it. States that it lasts 2 years so I'm hoping not to have to re-apply for a good while.

Would definitely recommend.