new yeti being modeled

jgcsteve13

Much better looking than the REAL new model, the new 7 seater in particular, looks fugly.

BTW, in this photo, are they supposed to be demonstrating the fording depth, or the size of the trunk??

i think its open to the the viewers interpretation . i didn't personally notice the size of the trunk  but i could appreciate the fording depth

but thank you for pointing it out . now spotted it is most impressive

For gods sake don't post it in Yeti section most of us are of a certain age and it will probably cause palpitations ,heart attacks and goodness knows what else. :D

• Like 3

Definitely a manual too, you'd enjoy going through the gears!

How do you know that it's a manual, you can't see the box :) Edited by Kenny R
  • Like 3

One of the car mags had a photo in their Upcoming cars section; I cant remember which one though. I AM assuming it was a photo and not an artistes impression, it looked like a 1970's 240 Volvo estate on jacked up suspension.

That'll be the Auto Express Photoshop attempt by a 10 year old that they keep flaunting.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/yeti/92881/seven-seater-and-coupe-4x4-to-lead-skoda-suv-assault

I like the OP's version better. :)

Edited by Kenny R

That'll be the Auto Express Photoshop attempt by a 10 year old that they keep flaunting.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/yeti/92881/seven-seater-and-coupe-4x4-to-lead-skoda-suv-assault

I like the OP's version better. :)

yeah, thats the one; why do they keep messing with the style?? The original is still the best looking. I can still remember how upset I was when they took the original RAV4 and pimped it out with chrome everywhere.