H&R Springs

I had the work done at a place in Wigan.

Looks the business now. What a difference they've made. Would you say the ride is more harsh than before? We have a baby and that's the only thing that worries me about getting mine done.

We have a 10 week old baby too and a 4 yr old (she helped fit them) and the H&R's are superb. Just do it. 150 quid ish and it is better than standard. I've gone for 12mm spacers all Round. I do have some H&R 20mm bolt to hub ones if you want some

• Like 1

If anyone is needing any H&R springs, feel free to drop me a PM for pricing.

Ant

Please send through costs for springs and spacers if you do them?  Also, do you fit them?  I have to collect my new vRS Estate from Preston and will be driving past on the way home :)

I've these on my Fabia. Trust me they are far more needed on that than on the vRS (unless that is already more sporty compared to other models!).

I don't plan to rush into any modifications on the octy vrs, its just such a good car as it is, all the hassle with insurance, warranty etc.

That said I can warrant the H&R are pretty good bits of kit from my Fabia and it does sit well as above.