Castle Combe Action Day 02/04/2016 - Track Time + Show

devonutopia

Arrived today, however yellow peril mk2 is not ready for track time just yet. So do I:

Sell onto someone else,

Take the Rapid for a spin, but might not pass noise test

Cruise around in my big Brown barge that is my 1.4 TSI ACT mk3 Superb?

I'd be tempted for the latter Lee. :)

Did you get my PM by the way - you're one of the few who effectively overpaid me due to changes made by Combe. :)

I did, but didn't understand, so if I've overpaid, maybe keep it as a gift or put it into the Briskoda pot.

Yep, think I'll go for the latter. Can you amend the list to Superb in place of the Octy?

I did, but didn't understand, so if I've overpaid, maybe keep it as a gift or put it into the Briskoda pot.

Yep, think I'll go for the latter. Can you amend the list to Superb in place of the Octy?

Doesn't affect the day what car I have on the list :D  It's a bit out of date anyway 

Hey Jason, have the tickets been sent out yet? Not seen anything through the post yet!

Absolutely although didn't yours all go to one person. Why didn't you let me know before? Get me on Facebook this evening to sort as I'll need to both confirm where stuff sent and get combe to sort replacement to be on the gate when you arrive.

Thanks

Edited by devonutopia

My car still at garage and will be close call to get everything in time.

Any1 know if there is a garage nearby castle combe that does tracking and will be open early?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What area you travelling from?

Still a room left at the BnB we are staying in. It's 1 mile from Castle Combe circuit. Secure parking and awesome breakfast. £40 per person it's a double room but still £40 for single occupancy.

• Like 1

Castle Combe is in the middle of nowhere really, so best off sorting locally if you can.

Would try my best to but by the time I leave work and pick up my car. Almost all garages will close.

Im asking as a back up plan incase I can't get it done on friday.