OBDeleven

Does anybody got this Apps section in obd?

(when it connects, it goes to car icon above and then in Apps section)

This Apps section is red in my obd (I have pro version)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got it (PRO) and had not yet the opportunity to plug in the OBD, but installed the app requiring username and pwd... but I just have an activation code!

Are they provided by the USB dongle?

TIA

• Like 1

Just got it (PRO) and had not yet the opportunity to plug in the OBD, but installed the app requiring username and pwd... but I just have an activation code!

Are they provided by the USB dongle?

TIA

Same issue!

Silly question maybe but have you switched on Pro?

Press on the 3 parallel lines top left of the home screen, Press Settings and then there's a "switch" to turn on Pro. If I remember correctly, this is when you'll be asked to enter your activation code.

Thanks for your answer,

I've been there, but I see a "Need to Sign In" and when pressing on SIGN IN I get again the screen requiring username and password... and no instructions available, as far as I can see.

P.S.: I just dropped an email to [email protected] and will report

Edited by Genoa1893

i had a query about losing my activation code, submitted an email and had a reply within 15mins!!!

the initial activation code is a one time affair. after that your pro licence is tied to your email and password you setup for the account login

also disabled the chime warning thing when stop/start has activated then you open the drivers door

Does anybody know how to disable warning tone when drivers door are opened with engine on?

17 Instruments 
Adaptations 

Ignition active message; Trigger 

Change to "No display" (default value: driver's door)

I must be particularly thick: I've got an acrivation code for the PRO, of course, but when I try to connect I'm required to Sign In.

To Sign In I need an username (heck I had got only an activation code) and a password (again, I had only an activation code).

Yesterday obdeleven told me I need to register on the forum (???). Anyway I did it and I got usable credentials (on the forum).

Yet, these credentials are useless to Sign In the android App!

P.S.: Ok, I received a prompt anser this morning, issue solved.

Edited by Genoa1893

They requested to register on the forum (!). No surprise nor success in trying to sign in with forum credentials...

I found a 'register' option within the app, I think it was under settings. I'll check tonight.

Have you enabled the function in the Car settings in the infotainment? 

Access Control 2-Menuesteuerung Spiegelabsenkung. Value=Active

...is the coding for placing a menu item with tick box in the Mirrors and Wipers section. 

Thanks for your answer!

No, I just followed these steps:

Folding Right Mirror in Rear
Select Control unit 52 (Türelektr. Beifahr.)
Control unit Long Coding
Byte 04
Bit 2-Activate
Bit 3-Activate
Select Control unit 09 (Central Electrics)
Access Code 31347
Adaptation
(15) Access Control 2-Spiegelabsenkung bei Rueckwaertsfahrt
Value=Active
(20) Access Control 2-Menuesteuerung Spiegelabsenkung
Value=Active

It's in Car>Setup>Mirrors & Wipers if I remember correctly.

There should now be a new tick box menu item allowing you to choose whether to have it enabled or not.

And the Mirror adjust knob has to be in the Passenger mirror position.

I'm not convinced it made a lot of difference as it doesn't lower much, plus it doesn't return to it's original position - you have to use the door switch for that, so..... ho hum.

• Like 1

Bynow I just activated the refuel info on the MFD, but I can't enable the auomatic lowering of mirror on reverse.

Did you just coded what written below

http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/176/coding-adaptations

or is there any other trick I must be aware of?

TIA,

Did you set the mirror selector dial to the passenger mirror position?

Also, you should tick and untick the toggle to make it work - of course ending with a ticked toggle in the car menu.

• Like 1

it doesn't return to it's original position - you have to use the door switch for that, so..... ho hum.

It kinda does - when you turn the engine off or start driving forward beyond a certain speed.

Can anyone tell me the channels for the rear indicators, please? "Leuchte" I understand, it's the numbers after which are not very self explanatory. 

Also beats me why the first half of the adaptations list is in english and then changes to german. What's all that about?  :notme: