OBDeleven

Looks interesting but no iPhone support for us as a pure 'i' family  :'(  - whats the cheapest android phone to buy!? :think:

So... the adaptions, would these be the same as VCDS or does it not work that way?

Does most of what VCDS does but not quite so user friendly and a bit more risky as I dont think you can back up the config before making changes.

Good for small tweaks if you really know your stuff but id want to use VCDS for anything big

Looks like a good alternative to VCDS. Has anyone used it to activate High Beam Assist on a vRS? Might be worth the £40 or so just for that - and the diagnostic features.

The only thing it does for me is disable start stop, I might be keen if I could adjust soundaktor and activate traffic updates. I suppose for the price it ain't too bad even if traffic could be switched off.

Could not see anywhere if this will enable power tailgate closing from keyfob and interior switch.

And to disable the annoying beep beep beep when power tailgate in operation.

Anyone using this know if it's a possibility?

Could not see anywhere if this will enable power tailgate closing from keyfob and interior switch.

And to disable the annoying beep beep beep when power tailgate in operation.

Anyone using this know if it's a possibility?

I can confirm that the tailgate closing from both locations can be enabled - I have done it for mine ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can you change the headlight washer interval?

Also, can you clear errors?

Yes and Yes, although I haven't done the first yet

Can you enable passenger mirror dip with this?

Yes, I have done it

For anyone with MY16 onwards cars please be careful ......

Also, by purchasing this product you are supporting someone who has 'borrowed' the Intellectual Property of another well known product. Not willing to say any more than that in a public forum ..........

• Like 1