Model year 2017

where do you know exactly not this year or when????

is there any document or something else???

MY17 cars will be built from monday afaik.

The changes for this year are already known and can be found in this thread.

Talk to my sales and he says until the car arrives they have no idea if it will be MY2016 or MY2017. It will be built somewhere end of May to end of June according to their delivery schedule. Need to wait and see what will it be.

i just hope i get 8" Bolero, and 10 color LED would be nice to have.

Got news arriving on 6/25 so will get the MY2016, its on the boat now

Is there any my17 s3 owner ? Photo or brochure ??

Yes I'm dying to see them arrive into the real world too - or at least see the brochures updated to reflect the new specs

My estate should have been built last week too (so one of the first MY17 built from week 22). Not expecting it to arrive for another 4 to 6 weeks though. Anything less than that is a bonus

So i got my MY17 car today.

It has the 8" display bolero and the borderless rearview mirror.

I can probably answer questions too, if anyone has any.

Can you post some pictures? Any other undocumented changes?

Edited by radiognome
  • Like 1

Odd that the German brochure shows the new mirror but yet still seems to only talk about 3 ambient colours... Do you think they maybe are not updating all markets to 10 colours? I would find that pretty odd tbh..

Actually my mistake. I was relying on my highschool german to translate. When i enlisted google translate it turns out i was wrong..

"You have the choice : With the pleasantly soft interior lighting in ten different colors , you can make any trip in Superb even more comfortable."

Some more info that applies to Swedish Superbs;

(...)

Heated steering wheel will be in production from W45, but can be ordered from W17...

(...)

Is this still true? I'm in Norway, but tried the configurator on skoda.se and there was no optional heated steering wheel.

I also emailed my Norwegian dealer (I'm thinking about ordering the 190HP TDI Estate L&K) and she denied any heated steering wheel option, she said it will only be available for the upcoming Kodiaq.

Edited by grenness
  • Like 1

Is this still true? I'm in Norway, but tried the configurator on skoda.se and there was no optional heated steering wheel.

I also emailed my Norwegian dealer (I'm thinking about ordering the 190HP TDI Estate L&K) and she denied any heated steering wheel option, she said it will only be available for the upcoming Kodiaq.

As far as I know this is still true for the Swedish market (talked to dealer two weeks ago, so it may have changed since). He even showed me a PDF with information on MY17 changes where the heated steering wheel was mentioned.

But it is not available in the configurator, as you noticed and the dealer could not find any boxes to tick in his ordering system, so maybe it will be removed or added at a later time, closer to production start...

For me, it's not a dealbreaker at all, I'm not used to have this function and I've fitted my car with the optional (on style-trim) aux heater, and that will mitigate some of the problem (including de-icing of the windscreen that also is an extra on Swedish Superbs)...

As far as I know this is still true for the Swedish market (talked to dealer two weeks ago, so it may have changed since). He even showed me a PDF with information on MY17 changes where the heated steering wheel was mentioned.

But it is not available in the configurator, as you noticed and the dealer could not find any boxes to tick in his ordering system, so maybe it will be removed or added at a later time, closer to production start...

For me, it's not a dealbreaker at all, I'm not used to have this function and I've fitted my car with the optional (on style-trim) aux heater, and that will mitigate some of the problem (including de-icing of the windscreen that also is an extra on Swedish Superbs)...

Hello, 

I am also from Sweden, hence the heated steering wheel, it will be available from build week 45. 

it is not only for the Swedish market it is in general, Skoda will implement the part in production week 45, so any orders before that week will not be able to add the heated steering wheel. 

this information above is from Skoda official internal communication "those pdf which the dealers receive from Skoda with production status and prices updates" 

I ordered 2.0 TDI 4x4 , L&K , MY2017. it was built last week, maybe around week 27 it will be ready for delivery.

the price difference was quite good acutely because you save some money on Kessy for example because it became standard, and Skoda Sweden is quite generous with extra options and accessories with L&K trim.

• Like 2

I ordered 2.0 TDI 4x4 , L&K , MY2017. it was built last week, maybe around week 27 it will be ready for delivery.

the price difference was quite good acutely because you save some money on Kessy for example because it became standard, and Skoda Sweden is quite generous with extra options and accessories with L&K trim.

Mine will be built this comming week (25). So I'll probably get it just in time for my vacation :)

Would have ordered it in L&K trim if they offered it with manual transmission on the diesels...

User manuals have been updated. The site now has 2016/05 production manuals. Not sure about what has been updated, but yeah..

I download it yesterday.

What is obvious update is some new pictures and many text points to implement the changes like the water jet washer for the rear camera and the new (very stylish) auxiliary heater remote pictures and user instructions.

Hello, 

I am also from Sweden, hence the heated steering wheel, it will be available from build week 45. 

it is not only for the Swedish market it is in general, Skoda will implement the part in production week 45, so any orders before that week will not be able to add the heated steering wheel. 

this information above is from Skoda official internal communication "those pdf which the dealers receive from Skoda with production status and prices updates" 

I just received such an official pdf from a Norwegian dealer, updated on May 2. 2016.

A quick translation (sorry for any typos) and it reads like this:

Changes to factory installed standard equipment:

New anti allergy filter

8" screen for Bolero and Amundsen

New design on rear view mirror

Ambiente lightning with 7 new colors

New remote for parking heater

Cargo elements on Active

Storage box behind wheel arcs on Active estate

rolling cover on center console on Active

Active 1,6 TDI expires

Style will receive KESSY as standard eq.

5 door L&K looses reversing camera caused by mandatory rear wiper

Changes to packages:

Winter package for 5 door Superb looses parcel shelf net, will instead receive net for rear boot without needing to have sunblinds

Business package #2 for 5 door Style now includes rear wiper

Luggage package now includes Ambiente lightning for Ambition

New optional equipment:

Progressive steering for sports undercarriage (from 150HP)

Personalization of DMS by 3rd key (same code)

Phoenix 19" black gloss rims for Style/L&K

Electric boot only in combination with Kessy

Sound system only in combination with Kessy

Reverse camera with washer (mandatory rear wiper)

PhoneBox with wireless charger