DSG Lag Reduced

Whilst reading through the technical forums I saw the VCDS mods for the Supurb MKIII

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/

the very last one sparked my interest.  (Increased sensitivity of the throttle pedal)

So I tried it on my VRS TDI and i must say the change is very noticable, the car now is so much more drivable around town, the DSG lag is almost completely gone.

• Like 1

I would use such change too - sometimes this otherwise great combo (1.8T + DSG) feels a bit lazy / hesitant to respond.

Open question: is there anyone with VDCS here, in Germany who could apply such change?

I have already tried this on mine (2.0 TDI with DSG) a few months ago.

Throttle response did not changed and the new coding generated some fault codes so I reverted the coding.

Probably works on some petrol models (according to russian forums)...

I tried this today on my 1.8 TSI and didnt notice any difference on a short (30km) test drive.

No fault codes either, but I only tested it in normal driving mode.

All I can say is that the 7-speed DSG on our 1.8TSi changes quickly and imperceptibly - but then I usually drive in economy mode, wafting along serenely and in near silence.

enabled it today on my MY16 TDi vRS DSG and what a difference, much better pickup, especially in D and loads of Torque in S

Which engine?

Edited by aki78

No go on a MY14 2.0 TDI (150 PS). :(

Databus error messages (on 01 and 03 module) and 'Check Coding of ECUs on Powertrain Data Bus' error (on 03 module).

No change in throttle response.

The 'Check coding...' fault code always comes back on engine start.

---

Address 01: Engine       Labels: 04L-907-309-V1.clb
Control Module Part Number: 04L 906 021 DT    HW: 04L 907 309 D
Component and/or Version: R4 2,0L EDC   H22 5520

Address 03: ABS Brakes       Labels: 5Q0-907-379-ESP-V1.clb
Control Module Part Number: 5Q0 907 379 R    HW: 5Q0 907 379 F
Component and/or Version: EMB8 EHCB     H31 0356