Roll up, roll up. Place your bets,,,,,,,,,,,

@Lee

One of Briskoda's finest (blackandwhite AKA Mrs Sharkrider) is about to give birth (her due date) on 08/06/2016 (in one week from the date of this post).

Closest to the ACTUAL date and time will receive (at my expense) a Briskoda sticker of their choice!

You can pick any date and time between now 20:10 01/06 and midnight on 12/06.

Put your names down and let's wish them all the best Briskoda has to offer.

Lee01 01:30 on 02/06

• Like 2

Midnight on the 12/06?

Lee, you should allow up to 14 days over (sorry Dave & Ash) on the first child. On that basis I shall go for the last time in your range as I expect that will be the closest.

Best of luck guys, hope it all goes well for you (especially Ash).

• Like 2

Midnight on the 12/06?

Lee, you should allow up to 14 days over (sorry Dave & Ash) on the first child. On that basis I shall go for the last time in your range as I expect that will be the closest.

I think she will have a "sweep" on the 8th June if Rose isn't here by then..... that may start things off..... so I would bet on that following week! lol...

Midnight on the 12/06?

I was thinkin the same, but didnt want to give the game away, so said nothing.. then dialed back a bit, in case she didnt go the full "10days over is A-ok"