'Skoda Octavia' black lettering

Hi All

Anyone know where I can purchase replacement lettering for the chrome 'Skoda' and 'Octavia' badges in black

Thanks in advance

I doubt you can buddy.

Best solution is to Plastidip them, cheap and fairly easy to do.

A few owners on the forum have gone this route with great results.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 23/03/2021 at 09:57, DC04R said:

Do Skoda sell them? As in the UK dealerships?

Not sure about main dealers, but superskoda do.

On 04/07/2016 at 08:55, Wakey said:

Hi All

Anyone know where I can purchase replacement lettering for the chrome 'Skoda' and 'Octavia' badges in black

Thanks in advance

I like less lettering and no chrome. so the ones I bought are either black, or colour coded/black. Changed front and rear badges. Got mine from Superskoda, although as jamiecurry stated, they are quite expensive but good quality. I never replaced the Skoda and Octavia badges on the boot lid.   

20210207_140638_LI.jpg

Hi Buddy, 

There are quite many places where you can purchase letters, but what you need is to match the font type and size, if you want the  OEM look in black color. There are some sellers in Amazon and eBay, also you can check these guys - https://www.carbadgeuk.co.uk/car-letters.htm

BTW that reminds me that in Macedonia you can find some Octavia owners having letters “Ako ne te saka” as addition to “octavia”, meaning “If she doesn’t love you, leave her” - “octavia” means “leave her” :)

( I suspect that it’s funnier if you know the language )

37A33EA3-EA63-442E-BC72-0CC6E25A2167.jpeg

Cheers all. Mines already debadged witb the ss colour coded roundels and the Kodiak black and white vrs badge.

I rang skoda here and they will sell them to me but 29.61 each! 

Will order from SS if they have an Easter sale. The debadged look looks a bit plain to me now. I also want the letters arranged on a template as I'll never get the spacing and levels right and it'll annoy the hell out of me! 

5 hours ago, pist0nbr0ke said:

There are loads on Ali Express...

Ones I looked at were all spelt incorrectly, won't deliver to UK and don't come on a template so will always look a bit off

• Haha 1