Emission remap

Well this debate has become a bit heated lol.

I have received five separate documents that I must agree to.

There is some very heavy reading and its a little concerning if not contradictory, how normal members of the public are supposed to be able to understand all of it is a mystery to me and I cant help thinking that when terms and conditions run into many pages like this that it is designed to trip you up.

For example, they state you should get legal advice (independent) before agreeing. (or do they?)

They say no win no fee but also recommend an insurance policy against losing (or do they?)

Said policy in one form seems to be being paid for by the group funds but I'm unsure of that (or am I ?)

30% seems a lot but then would I want less taking the risk of costs if the case fails. (assuming that is the case.

Liability to slater Gordon if you decide to pull out after the initial cooling off period.

bottom line, the summary that says no win no fee, 30% ets all seems fine but when you read on it all gets very fuzzy.

without more clarification I am too nervous to join.

Is anyone with legal training able to simplify and clarify?

• Like 1