Skoda citigo pcp

kiraanastasia

Hi guys have read some threads on here about negative equity and am quite worried. I have a 15 plate (March 2015) Citigo Elegance with 6000 miles on the clock. Although I don't need to worry for another year and a half yet I was looking at trading in next summer around May/June time. I'm on Volkswagen Finance so will either be a Fabia Monte Carlo or a VW polo beats. Has anyone had experience with this and did you have to stump up a big deposit? Will look at leasing instead if that is the case (any company recommendations will be fab)

My citigo was written off last month after 25 months into 42 months deal. Initial offer was 600 below finance. I maxed my final payment though at time of deal.

Think things start to even out around 30/36 months...will depend on GFMV I suppose. Hopefully others can help.

If a dealer wants (needs!) a deal then they can make it happen though! For example I got a fabia se with metallic paint and spare wheel down to 137 a month at end of Sept there...opted for another car in the end though.