Bags for door pocket waste bin?

I've ordered a waste bin online, as I have a bad habit of collecting pay and display tickets and fuel receipts in the door pocket anyway.

Does anyone know where to buy bags of the right size please?  

Apparently I need 20x30cm bags, but I couldn't find any on Amazon in that size...

Ta for all the suggestions. I found some 20 x 30 tie handle freezer bags cheap in Asda, so I'm going to try those.

These look like some good options too, but I don't think there's a Lakeland near me and I didn't fancy paying postage:

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/1010/100-Freezeasy-Food-Freezer-Bags---Gusseted-(20-x-30cm)-Size-4

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/1086/Size-4-Freezeasy-Bags-20-x-30-cm-

All a bit academic at the moment as I won't be getting the bin until at least tomorrow, or the car until Thursday haha. ;)

I use freezer bags or dog poo bags roughly the right size. You don't need to secure it with rubber bands, there is a plastic insert that sits under the lid that keeps the bags in place.

The waste bin is one of the reasons I like Skoda.

• Like 1

Does anyone actually USE their waste bin, mine has spent 3 years rattling around in the boot because IMHO it was rubbish (pun sorta intended  :p )

Yep. Great for things like chocolate wrappers, used tissues etc.

Help me keep the car a bit tidier, and trust me I need all the help I can get. You don't want to see the state of the Focus

I use 4 liter freezer bags. I just keep a roll in the trunk and replace the bag in the waste bin when needed. I think it is a nice feature to keep my car reasonably clean

Does anyone actually USE their waste bin, mine has spent 3 years rattling around in the boot because IMHO it was rubbish (pun sorta intended  :p )

I have always missed a bin in my previous cars, so I was pleasantly surprised when I bought a Skoda.

I use it all the time.

Does anyone actually USE their waste bin, mine has spent 3 years rattling around in the boot because IMHO it was rubbish (pun sorta intended :p )

Big time. One in each front door and nothing gets tossed except into these. Keeps her nice and clean ????

You haven't put one in the back?

They do fit quite nicely BTW

Rarely have anyone in the back. But that's changing in about 6 weeks so thank for the reminder, better order a couple more  :peek: :D

Edited by DravenSteel

• 4 months later...
On 04/10/2016 at 10:27, GainfulShrimp said:
I've ordered a waste bin online, as I have a bad habit of collecting pay and display tickets and fuel receipts in the door pocket anyway.

Does anyone know where to buy bags of the right size please?  

Apparently I need 20x30cm bags, but I couldn't find any on Amazon in that size...

I asked my dealer if you could retro fit the bins he was unable to find anything in the accessory brochure, where did you order from. My interior is brown as it's L&K don't know if that makes a difference.

Where do get one of these fabled bins?  I seem to (although I've been more vigilant in my Octavia) collect receipts for fuel for some reason, unbeknownst to me!

How much are they?

17 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

All you owners with broken electric window controls !!!:D

Some of us live places where the windows are frozen shut half of the year ;)

• Like 1