Just thought id share some new photos of my car

Shifty

I must admit if I had that plate i'd replace the sticker of 'the ring' and stick a question mark on there :D

:thumbup: - Quality idea!

And I don't like the wheels - too much of a compromise. And you agree - don't you Dave. ;)

The plate needs a tag line along the bottom saying "it's mine"

;) The new plates are in the post as we speak. I only have halfrauds for plates locally, and they don't do slogans.

Thanks for your views guys. I appreciate the comments on the wheels, i know they are not to everyone's taste. The car can't be driven in a spirited manner with them on either. Just waiting for milder weather for the race tyres to go on :D

You're car looks hot :) Your wheels are too big imo, but even then, it still looks bloody hot. Love the way they stick out!

Nice shots too :)

not into the sideways pictures, they make me go dizzy! the ones of the reflection the right way up are much better! :thumbup:

and stop showing off your car to me, else one day you'll wake up and it wont be there.....:confused: