Screen wash 5 litre triple qx

POWYSWALES

Collected my 30ltrs of Apple today and 20ltrs of blue due on free delivery.

Funnily enough, I ordered the blue first for delivery and went back on looking at the apple, which said out of stock on the main page but on checking the collect in store, loads was available.

So I ordered the apple too @-15 could not see what the all season was rated at?

Just out of interest, just bought some myself yesterday, what dilution rates are you fellas in the cold areas using?.

Are you using the 25% normal winter or are you going for more like 40%?. I used to use the Lidl stuff at 33% and it was brilliant, just want a bit of clarification please.

Just tried ringing euros for a clarification, and I might as well have spoke to the wall. Good prices but poor product knowledge.

As always, many thanks in advance, and many thanks to the OP for the heads up on this.

Doesn't seem to be much info out there about QX dilution rates. But I get the impression it's not as flexible at the Lidl stuff.

If it were me, I'd use it at the suggested 25% rate.

Got an email today from DHL saying that 2 containers are now at DHL Heathrow!!

I ordered 4!!

Not impressed with the lack of response from ECP considering I ordered last Sunday.

Edited by Llanigraham

• Administrators

I picked up 2 bottles, but some have said they've run out and awaiting for more stock to be delivered. As I'm guessing you found out via the HUKD site, I can imagine there is an absolute serge of buying this which they didn't account for.

On the bottle it say 25℅ summer 50 for winter and 100 for extreme winter.

I filled it 50

Thanks for that, I had a brain blockage when I posted 40%, will fill at 50% while it's at the temps of the moment, but if it dips lower, may go to 70%.

I picked up on this with ECP on the phone today asking them to put a rough figure to extreme temperature, as one mans normal can be another mans extreme, but the confidence just drained away in their answer. Never mind, Brisky folk sort it out once again. :thumbup:

On the bottle it say 25℅ summer 50 for winter and 100 for extreme winter.

I filled it 50

Cheers. Took a punt on it myself and awaiting arrival.

Some of the feedback I'd seen was that there wasn't any dilution info on the container.

100% appears to be a bit strong when most solutions have a warning that if spilt on bodywork it should be washed off with water immediately,just a thought!

Cheers. Took a punt on it myself and awaiting arrival.

Some of the feedback I'd seen was that there wasn't any dilution info on the container.

Do you measure it then? I thought everyone just guessed!

I filled a four pint jug 50/50 with water and screen wash.

Amazed how big the screen wash tank is on my car but I have xenon's and headlight washers too.

Same here, my Superb takes at least 5 litres.

Do you measure it then? I thought everyone just guessed!

I use a 2L container with markings on the side, so I can get the strength right. Bothers me otherwise :)

5.5L on Skodas with xenons and/or headlamp washers, IIRC.

Order placed 1st Jan for home delivery but nothing received yet

I'd ring them to check. I also ordered for home delivery and when I heard nothing I rang them and although my order had processed and taken payment it had not gone through to the local branch for delivery so they had to re-process it. I ended up going in to collect as I was no longer going to be available on the delivery day.