Looking for SKODA drivers for new Ad campaign!

ColinD

• Administrators

Posted on behalf of Keaton @ Fallon. If you don't know who Fallon are, they are the media co behind some of the great TV ad's/activity SKODA do in the UK. They have asked me to ask you, so here I am. This is a free announcement on their behalf for your benefit :)

I work for Fallon ( http://www.fallon.co.uk/ ) which is an advertising company based in London. We are working on a new project for ŠKODA and are searching for genuine, real life ŠKODA drivers across the UK to potentially feature in a new campaign.  This will be a paid opportunity.

Sir Bradley Wiggins is fronting the campaign in the first of a series of short documentary-style commercial films:

We'd love to find some other ŠKODA drivers who are also 'driven by something different' and perhaps have something unique, edgy, inspiring or aspirational about them.  Maybe you have an interesting hobby - or quirky job - or perhaps you have a start-up business that you rely on your car to help run - or even that you have reduced your working hours to help work on an eco-project etc....

If you would like to find out more, please drop a line to [email protected]. It would be useful if you could include some photographs of you / your family / any 'action' shot of you (doing a hobby etc) your contact details and a little bit of information about yourself such as:

• Name
  • Occupation
  • Partner / Kids / Pets etc (ages and whether boy / girl etc)
  • Hobbies / Interests
  • What you use your car for (anything quirkier the better!)
  • Anything else you think maybe of interest?

*All photographs and information to be treated in strict confidence and just for casting purposes.*

Thank you very much!

@Keaton

Edited by ColinD
  • Like 2

• ColinD changed the title to Looking for SKODA drivers for new Ad campaign!
  • ColinD pinned this topic
  • Administrators
On 01/02/2017 at 23:52, FUBAR said:

Bossfox will blow their minds wide open! "I have a Yeti, I use it to smoke Atoms!" 

I believe some higher uppers have seen it. I know the UK head of PR has, I showed 'that video' to him and a few others. Where does it sit in the grand pr scheme though ;) 

hehe I mis-typed prscheme good name for a tuning house maybe ;)

• Like 1

Hmmm....... 3 Skoda family, mad on detailing.... son learning to drive (in a Citigo.. lol) Might be a giggle!!

6 minutes ago, richie said:

Hmmm....... 3 Skoda family, mad on detailing.... son learning to drive (in a Citigo.. lol) Might be a giggle!!

I'll raise you 3 Skoda family plus a Seat Mii, formerly a 4 Skoda family and a Mii up until yesterday :-)

56 minutes ago, Brimma said:

I'll raise you 3 Skoda family plus a Seat Mii, formerly a 4 Skoda family and a Mii up until yesterday :-)

Show off!! I'll get back in my box :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColinD said:

Send them in :) The more the better... could you imagine the jps octy having a day out with the real McCoy? I could... hope they can too, except for the whole smoking advertising thing... :wall:

If only I still had it :-(

Edited by Brimma

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 12:40, ColinD said:

That's the sort of thing, send it in :) Did you get a free mug of tea too? That's my size of mug for tea... if you're going to have a brew, have a proper one...unless it's a really small cap stone :S

I needed a cuppa after shifting that lot Colin

• Administrators

@Burkevrs thanks for asking. At the top of the page there is a link to supporters, has a little rocket ship next to it. ( unless you're on a mobile *)

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/category/1-site-support/

*I'll sort that omission out tomorrow.