Let the Fun Times Roll! & Parts opportunity or save-a-skoda!

Just bought my first Skoda, a 2000 Felicia Fun! Scruffy but solid with plenty of potential for improvement! Lovely 200mi drive home to get used to her too.

Current ambition is to tidy it up and get it logo'd up for my filmmaking business. I can share this vision with you via the magic of Photoshop! Thinking min-ilites or banded steels for the wheels

The Truckman top it came with is missing it's glass. They seem to be like hens teeth. I've found another Fun going cheap-ish (£350) it's undriveable with ruined rear arches. I'm only really after the top, tailgate handle and steering wheel. Anyone else want to come in on it for parts or for hardcore restoration? If not I'm considering taking what I want and scrapping the rest, if i get a good price for it. I realise this is sacrilege and wouldn't normally condone such actions but I'm moving to Guernsey in a week and can't be dealing with a drawn out deal. I can offer my glassless top into the deal if it helps?

I'd love to see it live and keeps the numbers on the roads but it'll need time, money and some skills to get it there.

received_10155217458806779.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...