vRS245 ordered club

1 hour ago, Cm11 said:

I let the wife pick the colour just to keep her happy and she picked meteor grey......... she hates it too :D we seen one in the flesh the other day 

Here's the dynopictures to show the potential gains for all VRS245 owners, just 4 bhp down on S3 but mine only weighs 1370kg giving 220bhp per tonne!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So, despite the 'standard from factory additional 20+ Bhp' quoted by some, if that picture is from a stage 1 map 245, then it appears that the standard pre-map Bhp  was very close to its factory 245 Bhp and the final mapped Bhp is close to the 305, which was what REVO quoted me for my 220.  The Shark map I got almost matches it with 297 Bhp on the 2nd run, despite the 245's different exhaust and alterations,  to what I was told is the same turbo fitted on the 220,230 and 245. I'm sure that each car and rolling road will give varying readouts but at Stage 1, without mods, from this photo there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference in the final stage 1 output. 

2 hours ago, Redboy said:

So, despite the 'standard from factory additional 20+ Bhp' quoted by some, if that picture is from a stage 1 map 245, then it appears that the standard pre-map Bhp  was very close to its factory 245 Bhp and the final mapped Bhp is close to the 305, which was what REVO quoted me for my 220.  The Shark map I got almost matches it with 297 Bhp on the 2nd run, despite the 245's different exhaust and alterations,  to what I was told is the same turbo fitted on the 220,230 and 245. I'm sure that each car and rolling road will give varying readouts but at Stage 1, without mods, from this photo there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference in the final stage 1 output. 

The 245 refers to European power figure of 245PS which is actually 241.6BHP so my car is up 7BHP running on 99 octane Shell V-Power. Along with Tesco Momentum these are the best fuels you can use and standard 95 octane fuels will give less power.

The 345lb/ft torque figure is 467NM in European speak which compares to the standard quoted figure for the VRS245 of 370NM

and 350NM figure quoted for a VRS230. If I was chasing bigger power gains I could have gone more an aftermarket air filter and Milltek exhaust (about £1000) but being 53 years old I prefer a quiet exhaust in ECO on the motorway and put in SPORT if I want

some fun on A roads. Most boy racers with noisy exhausts don't have much power to play with anyway!

First time poster, ordered 27th October 17, confirmed 30th October , red, manual,  no extras. Ordered from the Skoda retailer of the year 2017. Originally down as BW2, due 12/2/18, that moved to BW12, got a courtesy car as over 18 weeks from order is classed as delayed. I checked online yesterday and found BW13, and today, no surprises on the phone with customer service it's moved to BW18 !!!! That's 6 months for a Skoda! Customer services claim it depends on the dealership quota for that month when ordered. I tried to explain that a month is just over 4 weeks, not 6 build weeks. I really do despair, but apparently I will get a goodwill gesture on collecting my car. That's if I can remember where and when I ordered it from. 

19 minutes ago, Spacecadet said:

First time poster, ordered 27th October 17, confirmed 30th October , red, manual,  no extras. Ordered from the Skoda retailer of the year 2017. Originally down as BW2, due 12/2/18, that moved to BW12, got a courtesy car as over 18 weeks from order is classed as delayed. I checked online yesterday and found BW13, and today, no surprises on the phone with customer service it's moved to BW18 !!!! That's 6 months for a Skoda! Customer services claim it depends on the dealership quota for that month when ordered. I tried to explain that a month is just over 4 weeks, not 6 build weeks. I really do despair, but apparently I will get a goodwill gesture on collecting my car. That's if I can remember where and when I ordered it from. 

Mine is also down for BW18, hopefully there's a few RHD models being built that week then!Insert other media

Edited by Mcburns88

8 minutes ago, Spacecadet said:

Mines a U.K. Car, wheel should be on the right, I hope. 

Sorry, moment of complete stupidity there by me! RHD is what I mean, mine is an Irish car.

Simpsons have just let me know that mine is with them now just making arrangements for collection :)

Red hatch DSG no options. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EddGee said:

Wrappers coming off mine as we speak. Registration plate assigned. Picking up tomorrow. 245vRS DSG with Pan roof and a few toys. :)

C586B99C-8898-41DA-BB26-48D0F43B0BD1.jpeg

60D3EB9B-4BC7-46E6-A949-643D7705F728.jpeg

76C01801-CD17-4038-8983-D4B5AF524F69.jpeg

6F6E35D9-2DA0-407C-B650-3F46D92D0657.jpeg

Bury New Road?

• Like 1

If anyone wants a 245 DSG estate in white with Pan roof there’s another one in their group stock. Lookers Manchester. Speak with Mike Cochrane. I’ve dealt with him from the start. Couldn’t do enough for us. Belting salesman. :)

Guest garpat32

10 hours on the boat maybe, no way 10 days.

It may stay at the the port on arrival, after being unloaded for that long though.

Hope you don't mind, borrowed the picture from someone elses post on this thread, anyone able to take 20 seconds and paint the bit inbetween the lights gloss black?

(imagine some gloss black wrap across the bits)

thanks in advance...

red front.jpg

18 minutes ago, ClarkyStu said:

Hope you don't mind, borrowed the picture from someone elses post on this thread, anyone able to take 20 seconds and paint the bit inbetween the lights gloss black?

(imagine some gloss black wrap across the bits)

thanks in advance...

red front.jpg

You could do it for real with a black sharpie :biggrin:

am am interested in your thinking... you considering this?

28 minutes ago, Reddazforever said:

You could do it for real with a black sharpie :biggrin:

am am interested in your thinking... you considering this?

My car is in the dealership now, its red hatch DSG just waiting till Monday to collect the week after next.

Yes I am - Everyone always complains about the new lights and iv not been to bothered by them, however I did just have this thought and went hmmm.....
I will await for someone truly special to grant me this photoshop and then take full credit when the entire forum adopts it. :D

34 minutes ago, ClarkyStu said:

My car is in the dealership now, its red hatch DSG just waiting till Monday to collect the week after next.

Yes I am - Everyone always complains about the new lights and iv not been to bothered by them, however I did just have this thought and went hmmm.....
I will await for someone truly special to grant me this photoshop and then take full credit when the entire forum adopts it. :D

Not sure about that...

redfront.png