How many keys supplied with new car?

I only got the 2 black ones but I’m at the dealers today to get a few things sorted so I will be asking the question.

i f the car came came with 3 I want 3 .

my car was an ex demo so they can’t say the last owners only had 2

Yeah, given that my L&K is the first car I've ever had that came with three keys I can easily see that SE or whatever might only come with two, but one will definitely be the fancy chrome one. Sounds like someone has pilfered/lost the original. I'd be making enquiries.

Have a look at the answer on memory seat question this gives the reason why some cars should have three keys and others not. All to do with the "personalisation function" see below

image.thumb.png.047e1762e2b7743c12be01832e5d2f4c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes mine is KESSY with one shiny and two plastic. It has to be THE most pointless bit of conspicuous consumption I've ever seen though. What's the point of blinging something up when the whole point of the system is you never have to actually look at it?!!!:D

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/06/2017 at 19:22, GAG said:

The umbrellas in mine are plain.

The one on my S2 has the skoda logo in a very faint print on the umberella.  Not got the S3 yet so not sure on that... Reckon it will have skoda logo on end of handle?

Edited by hwr1983

• 3 weeks later...