Rolling Road Day, JKM Portsmouth, 28th October 2017

I'll be having a look in on this, was interesting last time. Particularly liked an old Rapide which doesn't seem to be on the list this time.

I also have an AP Racing 6 pot big brake kit from my Mk5 Golf for sale if anyone is interested talk to Jim or Kate, they'll point you towards me (Ashley) :thumbup:

Edited by flashman
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, jjc said:

Will try to make it down, if a run is availible, great, if not will just come to watch

John

Will ask Kate tomorrow :) I'd imagine it shouldn't be an issue as it's extra money for them 

1 hour ago, Cydermonkey said:

Sorry for the lateness of this, however unfortunately due to work I'm going to have to cancel, gutted to miss this, heard it has been brilliant! 

*feels sad* 

6 hours ago, jjc said:

Will try to make it down, if a run is availible, great, if not will just come to watch

John

6 hours ago, andsoutham said:

Will ask Kate tomorrow :) I'd imagine it shouldn't be an issue as it's extra money for them 

Jjc can take James spot

• Like 1

Last minute post, if anyone has VCDS that will connect to a 2010 Audi A3 (Hex can i believe) then if they could bring it that would be great, friend of mine wants to take their headlights out of tourist mode.

Cheers

53 minutes ago, andsoutham said:

Last minute post, if anyone has VCDS that will connect to a 2010 Audi A3 (Hex can i believe) then if they could bring it that would be great, friend of mine wants to take their headlights out of tourist mode.

Cheers

I'll try to remember to bring it. will pack a racksack for tomorrow :)

8 minutes ago, AJ7788 said:

Hi guys, know this is late lol.. What time does this normally go on until and any spaces left at all? 

normally 2 ish i think, we have had a couple drop out so may be able to squeeze you on if you want to come down

Just now, andsoutham said:

normally 2 ish i think, we have had a couple drop out so may be able to squeeze you on if you want to come down

Not sure if I'll be able to make it in time is the problem. Travelling home from Carlisle in the morning and another hour or two down to Portsmouth from home. If I can make it in time I'll try and make it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bspman said:

Also to whomever bought the cookies (though I didn't manage to get one).

I'd say you're welcome, but you were obviously a bit slow off the cookie mark :dull:

I think some horse rustling's been going on.  Four of mine have been snaffled since last year :speechless: (236.1hp was all it could muster).

Andrew went on before me.  Suspicously, he had several more horses than me.  I did take my eye off of things while making tea.  Hmmmm, I wonder......

Echo BSP's thanks - a good day, and the weather was kind.  Some lovely cars coming out to play too B)

Gaz

Edited by V6TDI
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, V6TDI said:

I'd say you're welcome, but you were obviously a bit slow off the cookie mark :dull:

I think some horse rustling's been going on.  Four of mine have been snaffled since last year :speechless: (236.1hp was all it could muster).

Andrew went on before me.  Suspicously, he had several more horses than me.  I did take my eye off of things while making tea.  Hmmmm, I wonder......

Echo BSP's thanks - a good day, and the weather was kind.  Some lovely cars coming out to play too B)

Gaz

I missed out on the cookies also.

Yes I had 4.3 more, maybe the white are just faster . haha.

Thanks for a good day. Originally I was only going to stay until I ran, but decided to stay until the end.

Thanks to JKM for running the day and thank you to all who turned up! :blush

Apologies to those who didn't get the numbers they were hoping for.... They aren't  called the heart break rollers for nothing!

Luckily mine ran a little more than the 322hp it comes out the factory with. Hopefully see you all again next year!!

IMG_20171028_141841_529.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, AndrewE said:

20171028_171745.jpg

Forgetting the numbers in red at the top right for a moment, it's interesting to see the difference between your graph and mine:

IMG_0303.jpg

Both nudging 300ftlbs around 2300rpm, and both clearly flattening off in HP around 4600rpm.

I think I need a map! :nod:

Gaz

Edited by V6TDI

13 minutes ago, V6TDI said:

Forgetting the numbers in red at the top right for a moment, it's interesting to see the difference between your graph and mine:

IMG_0303.jpg

Yes I know what you mean, I was going to ask them about it, but I forgot.