Did you know...................???

Macdemon

Did you know it's MORE expensive to get a train to Harpenden near St. Albans from Brighton & Hove that it is to fly to Switzerland.

Tis true.

Post you AMAZING & UNBELIEVABLE facts here to astound the group.

It's over to you...............................

Edited by Macdemon
Addition
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

?

How much is a flight to Switzerland from Brighton & Hove?

I want to know does it include the cost of the train to Hove International Airport

9 minutes ago, Fin69 said:

You cannot lick your elbow. 

.... and now you're trying to do just that! 

Urban myth.

Most people can't but there are loads who can.

Check out YouTube for example  e.g. Girl licks elbow

6 hours ago, Fin69 said:

You cannot lick your elbow. 

.... and now you're trying to do just that! 

I can if I amputate my arm haha.  :D

10 hours ago, Aspman said:

The length from your wrist to your elbow is the same as the length of your foot.

Tip to tip of middle fingers outstretched is the same as your height when standing upright.

Guest FurryFriend

Did you know that to fly from Newcastle to Inverness you fly from Newcastle  to Dublin, wait 9 hours, then fly Dublin to Southampton, wait 11 hours, and then fly Southampton to Inverness..... 

And nobody at Newcastle airport has any idea why they don't fly to northern UK. destinations! 

When written down, the word 'almost' is the longest word in the English language to have all it's letters in alphabetical order. 

A serving size bowl of frosties and a serving size bowl of special K have the same amount of calories (113).

Edited by roo
  • Haha 1

On 21/08/2017 at 09:02, Wino said:

A ham and cheese sandwich has about 20 times the energy content of an alkaline 'D' cell. See here

The batteries in the sky remote have died and I've no replacment batteries so I tried Wino's statement and I've stuffed a Ham and Cheese sandwich into the Battery compartment and I can condfirm that the Remote still doesn't work so Wino's statement must be false..........:thinking:

2 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

The batteries in the sky remote have died and I've no replacment batteries so I tried Wino's statement and I've stuffed a Ham and Cheese sandwich into the Battery compartment and I can condfirm that the Remote still doesn't work so Wino's statement must be false..........:thinking:

Are you crazy man?!

I wrote that post at 9am on Monday morning; isn't it obvious I was drunk! :wondering:

• Like 1