245 insurance

£100 extra to transfer from my Fabia vrs with Admiral. Total will now be around £600 when it's renewal time. 

Admiral have always been really good with mods in the past which is why I've stuck with them. 

Just a cautionary note to people to make sure the cheapest deals are still 12 month policies. I know someone who went with the cheapest deal available and missed that it was a 10 month contract (hence cheaper) and got stung in the 11th month for not having valid insurance.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 15:12, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

If anyone needs help with insurance please feel free to drop me a PM.

Regards
Dan

Dan, drop me a message if you can mate, got mine being delivered early next year.

• Sponsor

Hi Clarky,

Thanks for the message and if you are looking to obtain a quotation the best thing to do is give us a call on the following:- 0800 587 6304.

If your not taking delivery of the car until next year we have some  time but feel free to call us to see what likely premium you'll be paying.

Kind Regards,

Dan