Emblems front and back...

4 minutes ago, Dave77 said:

Looks good on white!

I went back to order after I posted above but the sale had ended, did you get en email notification of the sale?

I don't think I did, just noticed by chance

23 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

This is what I was thinking. It’s pretty much what SuperSkoda do to make the badges. I am tempted :)

Do it, do it, do it.

Though to be honest, I would get a spare set of badges, and use proper black spray paint. I found it was too easy to mark the plastidip, and when you add the clear coat, that stuff is not coming off easily anyway.

• Thanks 1

On 29/01/2018 at 11:04, pist0nbr0ke said:

Oh, but there is:

o3-znk-int-f7a.jpg

Known as 'steel grey' in other markets, same paint code (F7A)

i dont mean to question you but are you sure? as my meteor grey paint code is M3M3 and it definitely is, as i bought a rattle can to do the peeling washer covers. Steel grey is 2G2G is a totally different colour? I think there's a lot of confusion because of suppliers on the naming of colours tbh.

Superskoda have definitely got the colour/name wrong in that picture. a bit misleading.

Edited by JohnnyType2