Delivery times

cjrp

1 minute ago, Stefanos said:

Mine sat in Emden for 9 days. It's now at Tyne and it's been there 5 days so far. Not that I'm counting...

I don't know how often they ship to the UK I'm guessing twice a month. At least I will have the latest maps as new update is out this month!

1 minute ago, Goldtw74 said:

I don't know how often they ship to the UK I'm guessing twice a month. At least I will have the latest maps as new update is out this month!

I wouldn't bank on that. 

29 minutes ago, Goldtw74 said:

They ship to Tyne twice a week so I'm guessing other ports will be similar. The time spent in the ports seems to be a bit random but I believe the maximum should be 10 working days for each port.

On 02/11/2018 at 20:26, cboyle7 said:

Getting mines at 7am on Monday morning!

Did it arrive on time and what are your first impressions? Send us some pics of it if possible and make us all drool/envious!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vizer said:

You British are lucky guys. I am from Slovenia and I ordered my Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG with 5 extras on 19th of march 2018,  planned delivery period is at the end of December or early January 2019.

Blimey! What a wait!

1 hour ago, Skodaq said:

Did it arrive on time and what are your first impressions? Send us some pics of it if possible and make us all drool/envious!!

It came at 6.30!! Not so bright but very early! Very happy with it. 

IMG_20181105_091048.jpg

3 minutes ago, cboyle7 said:

It came at 6.30!! Not so bright but very early! Very happy with it. 

IMG_20181105_091048.jpg

Wow! That IS early! God knows what time he left Liverpool. It looks nice and shiny and in my favourite colour! Mine is Petrol Blue.

• Like 1

I’m so jealous.... I only ordered my 1.5 SEL DSG in Moon White three weeks ago.... it has just about every option except the digital dashboard! I suppose a car with multiple options will take longer than a “standard” one which rolls off the production line. I hope I’m incorrect with my assumption. 

It still shows build wk48 but unconfirmed. I won’t hold my breath waiting for delivery!

2 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I’m so jealous.... I only ordered my 1.5 SEL DSG in Moon White three weeks ago.... it has just about every option except the digital dashboard! I suppose a car with multiple options will take longer than a “standard” one which rolls off the production line. I hope I’m incorrect with my assumption. 

It still shows build wk48 but unconfirmed. I won’t hold my breath waiting for delivery!

5 options on mine including digital dash looking like 3 months from order to hand over.

6 minutes ago, Jim69 said:

Finally got a confirmed build week 46 next week for my 1.6 se l black automatic karoq so hopefully have it before Christmas has been a long road as 6 months from original order and being told 10 or 11 weeks 

That sure is a long time especially as the diesel versions got WLTP approval long befor the 1.5 TSi. My 1.5 TSi SE L DSG with 2 options has taken 3 months from ordering to arriving at the dealership!

4 minutes ago, Skodaq said:

That sure is a long time especially as the diesel versions got WLTP approval long befor the 1.5 TSi. My 1.5 TSi SE L DSG with 2 options has taken 3 months from ordering to arriving at the dealership!

Don’t know what the hold up was  car was ordered through dealer on the 20th July Skoda factory accepts build order on the 2 August don’t think they could cope with the demand for the car