Remove windscreen fine scratches

Bought my Elegance at the beginning of this month and I am really delighted with it in all aspects .

Three days ago I had to use my screen wipers just to realise after that two fine scratches have been left just in my line of sight . I have checked the wipers afterwards and probably it has been some grit caught in the rubber . 

I have tried to clean them but no succes. They can not be felt by hand but visible only sometime under certain light ,just enough to notice them . 

Does anybody have a good advice as how to remove them ?

I was a windscreen fitter for years & I can tell you nothing will remove them. They are engrained in the glass & any product we ever tried just effectively sanded the glass down to a point where they weren’t visible BUT at night you can see a warp in the glass where the glass has been sanded down. It removes layers to blend in the surrounding glass to the depth of the scratch but that leaves a dip in the glass that looks warped when you look through it. 

We tried plenty products and all did same thing. Might be ok if not in drivers view. 

If they are very light you might get away with it. But don’t over use. 

Edited by AJAMESR
  • Like 1

Thank you both for replies.

I will try the CarPro Ceriglass solution and hopefully it may work in my case as they are very fine scratches and they can be seen only from a certain angle or direct sun .

Ajamesr I know you are right and if they are serious deep scratches is almost impossible to get rid of them without marks/artifacts left .

Had this on my boxster and during the day was ok, but at night was a real pain in the arse.

Tried a few solutions, and as mentioned above nothing shifted them.

Only thing i read about but didnt try was jewellers rouge, some sort of very very fine cutting compound.

I've used jewellers rouge before on a fine scratch.  Didn't get it back to completely perfect, but did get rid of the line that glinted in sunlight.

Gaz