DTUK Pedalbox Plus for Fabia III (1.2TSI 90)

michaelg17

Selling a DTUK Pedalbox Plus which was bought for a Fabia III 1.2 TSI 90PS but I was told via the chat that it would fit other VAG group cars too such as a Golf and an Octavia. Feel free to confirm yourself if unsure. 

Comes with original box but not the little holder for the device as it remained stuck to the dash of my Fabia (now sold). Most people pop it into the cubby hole to the right of the steering wheel out of sight anyway. Cable has a little residue from heavy duty tape I used to tidy the cable but it's in otherwise very good condition (bought on 30th August 2017 direct from DTUK).

Was £189 new; looking for £90 plus postage (shouldn't be a lot as it's quite small).

2 hours ago, Kahunajb said:

Hi is this still available? If so could you confirm part no. please.

It's still available. Not sure about part number but per email confirmation of my order it's described as 

Product Quantity Price

DTUK® Pedal Box Plus For: Car SKODA FABIA from 2014 onwards 1.2 TSI, 90PS/66kW, 1197 cc