XBox Live Gamertags

thegavsters

I take it PGR is a good game then!!! would like to get it, but moto is out next month!!! so not sure, mates have it and like it, but do i get 2 racing games in a month?!

Has anyone downloaded the updated for pgr??? and is anyone gonna get Forza 2 when it comes out later in the year?

Mine is AvRS but I've only had my 360 since Saturday so only have PGR3 and DoA4 however they are great games and I've lost many online battles on DoA so have been knocked down to a C rating. Against the computer on both games I'm really good and have completed DoA4. Oh well practice makes perfect I guess.

Will be adding you all tonight so feel free to add me.

I take it PGR is a good game then!!! would like to get it' date=' but moto is out next month!!! so not sure, mates have it and like it, but do i get 2 racing games in a month?!

Has anyone downloaded the updated for pgr??? and is anyone gonna get Forza 2 when it comes out later in the year?[/quote']

the PGR3 updates are ok, nothing special, just new cars. The Corvette Z06 is a fast, light car.

got PGR 3 now, must say its a good laugh, currently a rank 5, so not bad for about 5hrs play :) only got the GTR kit car thing, gade B car!!!

I take it if i was to get a grade A car, then the computer cars would adjust to grade A cars :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm on as......... WaveyDavey13

I'm usually online with PGR3, TD Unlimited & NHL 2k7...... Should hopefully have GoW & COD3 arriving this week too. :thumbup:

Anybody who wants to add me as a friend jobby feel free.

Cheers

Dave.

• 8 months later...

didn't realise this thread was here - not surprising seeing as the last but one post was in January, before I arrived.

I'm The Wet Kipper

but I'm out of action for this month, thanks to the 3 red lights of DOOOOOOOM

Hoping I get my repaired/upgraded/new one back not too long after Halo3 comes out.

I've just got a new box back, 2 weeks before i was expecting:thumbup: so I'm pinging friend requests here there and everywhere thanks to this thread.

Is anyone else getting impatient for next Wednesday ?

Is anyone else getting impatient for next Wednesday ?

Halo 3 by any chance? I'm looking forward to it but I won't be buying it on day one. I'm looking forward to PGR4 and COD4 more than Halo 3.

There is a lot to choose from on the run up to Xmas this year. :D

im playing the cod 4 beta its a great game and will be one of the best shooters on the console but come next week i shall be playing halo 3 ..my order for the legendary edition has been processed by Gameplay and should be here on wednesday :D ...my Gamertag is allan1888 feel free to add me anyone :thumbup: