Briskoda scallies and saints - a guide to buyers and sellers

Rustynuts goes in the saints section. Bought a Columbus off him last week and it is in perfect condition, went round to his house he came out to help with removal and fitting before talking about money, I screwed up by not writing my paypal details down so had to come pack home to pay him but he took my old unit as a deposit and let me drive home with the new one. I got back there and he'd wrapped my old unit in bubble wrap and all was well. Great bloke all round.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

moneyclaim.gov website,  Been real easy although a bit of a trip in to the unknown.  I have so far spent £100 (£30 claim fee, £70 judgement fee) to recover £150 (which I should get back in its entirety) so time will tell,.

Hi mate any updates on this? cheers

TTS short shifter, purchased from ( Dan) aka Turkeythighs, top man, all good Many Thanks  :clap:

Sold my car to Jonboy984 - perfect buyer, agreed on a price over the phone, didn't haggle or try to get the car for cheaper when he finally saw the car and deal done :) Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi mate any updates on this? cheers

Bailiffs went in,.  Apparently not in the address i gave them, despite me having land registry print showing house in the name of his wife.  So, kind of fallen on another stumbling block.

If I ever find this Daniel Senior valeting bloke (Around merseyside area), it won't be nice.  £250 owed to me, and I won't forget it!

Flinch

No nonsense, agreed a price to buy my fakra connector, paid instantly and kept me in the loop, letting me know when it arrived!

Good buyer.

lepar123

Great buyer. Joined the forum as was looking to buy an octavia vrs. Although mine wasn't officially for sale, he looked, agreed to buy, paid and collected within a week.

Hope he remains an active member of the forum.

A7788

Fantastic seller. Bought his octavia vrs estate. Well written advert, agreed a price on the phone and even delivered it to my door in south Birmingham taking the train back home to Kent!

Not sure if a sale could go any better?

Bailiffs went in,.  Apparently not in the address i gave them, despite me having land registry print showing house in the name of his wife.  So, kind of fallen on another stumbling block.

If I ever find this Daniel Senior valeting bloke (Around merseyside area), it won't be nice.  £250 owed to me, and I won't forget it!

What a **** up.. yea the guy sounds a right tos$er. Hopefully he will get his soon. Keep positive if you can mate