So I went and bought a Jaaaag

• 4 weeks later...
On 31/10/2018 at 16:01, VRS Mike said:

I’ve recently fitted an MPE to my M135, made a hell of a difference. Been looking at other full fat M cars as my commute is now less than a mile!

it makes a great noise in Sport and Sport+ doesn't it, especially on the over-run :) 

• 1 month later...

It looks slightly better now it has the MPE with carbon tips :) The car is now properly 'run in' and goes like stink. On an appropriate road (naturally) putting the car in 3rd and flooring it is something to savour. I suspect your average 911 would watch you disappear into the sunset. Extraordinary car compared to anything I have owned before and it was a much bigger step up from the M135 than I thought it would be. The value of the M4 in pre-reg guise at least, is stella. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 22:28, vrskeith said:

What an utter plonker like many Focus RS owners. Who buys a brand new M4 then takes it on a track day before the 1,000km first service. Feel sorry for the 2nd owner of that car already typical company car attitude to driving a performance car, drive like you stole it. Just like Ricky on Living Life Fast. They must be missing a certain part of their brains, called you tube dementia.:nod:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 22:18, vrskeith said:

So Fezza's M4 has broken down again and BMW dealership in Spain have given him a rubbish loaner.

My Best Mate had one, 65 Plate in Yas Marina Blue. Lots of Carbon Extra's. Remus Valved Exhaust and Remus Powerizer, Panel Filter and Over 500BHP apparently.

I went in it Once, Noted the TC Light Illuminating at the Top End of 3rd Gear around 100MPH as it was trying to stop the Rear Wheels Spinning.

He once turned everything off, You know just to see if he could be a Hero and said it brutally swapped ends and nearly put him in someones Front Garden at 70MPH, Only luck got the Car back in a Straight Line then he pulled over and checked his Boxer Shorts and turned the TC back on.

Got him a 14 Day Ban from Driving on his way to Goodwood too at 109MPH so the Camera said.

So he sold it. He said it would be impossible to drive the Car within the Limits of the Law once his Ban was lifted and he couldn't afford to get nobbled again. Plus his Insurance went insane.

Awesome Car though but I would be no good in something like that, Don't get me wrong I ride 200BHP Motorcycles which do 0-150MPH in 10 Seconds but in a Car I don't have the best History when it comes to High Powered RWD's.

• Like 1

That sounds like mine :D Traction light flickering at 100mph in the dry (third changes up around 95 and if you have the gearbox in it's quickest and most violent setting, it unsettles the rear and breaks traction quite easily). Mines stock, although most of the dyno figures seem to suggest they produce a bit more power than BMW advertise. It has an MDM button which allows a measure of slip, but as BMW admit, you can still swap ends with it activated. Turn everything off and it's a hoot...as long as you have enough road and your bag or talent doesn't seem to have a hole in the bottom of it like mine :D 

BTW 150 in 10 seconds sound insane, and epic fun. The best M4 figures are only around 0-100 in around 8.5 seconds. You could probably get your bike to 100 and back again in that time, or not much more :o

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Thanks 1

On 27/08/2019 at 23:35, Lady Elanore said:

BTW 150 in 10 seconds sound insane, and epic fun. The best M4 figures are only around 0-100 in around 8.5 seconds. You could probably get your bike to 100 and back again in that time, or not much more :o

Giving a fast bike the beenz is a life affirming and terrifying experience I heartily recommend.

It's been 10yr since I've been on a bike and I still look at them like a junky looks at crack.