So I went and bought a Jaaaag

3 minutes ago, vrskeith said:

BMWM4 Grill  for 2021 models 

cIXedJuvjp9pjllpYmZLeU84h5dtg1RRNQnMwmHr

Good that's ugly. Reminds me of that fish my Dad used to have in his fish tank called a GUPPY. They must employed an ex-Audi designer for such a face only a mother could like. Think Amanda might be keeping her White M4.:hi:

• Sad 1

If you look at the red M4 that they showed recently, it looked great from every other angle. I guess if I was lucky enough to own the new one, I'd have to make sure I was always in front of the other traffic :D 

3 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

If you look at the red M4 that they showed recently, it looked great from every other angle. I guess if I was lucky enough to own the new one, I'd have to make sure I was always in front of the other traffic :D 

Or park the front of the car really close to a wall so that you and others were not upset.:wall:

6 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Why would you buy the 444bhp BMW when the Alfa offers 503bhp? :D

You could always get a 'STAGE 1 REMAP' if you realise that you bought the wrong car with not enough power 😛 

11 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

You could always get a 'STAGE 1 REMAP' if you realise that you bought the wrong car with not enough power 😛 

But that would mean you simply sit at the traffic lights, burning rubber and never actually getting anywhere. It would be quicker to catch the bus. Remember the Pirelli advert "Power Is Nothing Without Control (GRIP)".:tongueout:

1 minute ago, Lady Elanore said:

I think you might have answered your earlier question in that case.....

You're welcome 😛

Thanks I'm always right that's why the 510bhp+ next M3/M4 will be X-Drive four wheel drive to compete with RS4/5 Audi's and C63 AMG that can actually deploy all that power. Remember the 500bhp Superb that does 0-60mph in 2.9 seconds that keeps up with a Lambo Gallardo.:whew:

Like I said, I think you answered your earlier question. Btw the next gen M3/4 should have an option to select RWD as well as a 470bhp PURE RWD manual version. 

Also remember that headline power numbers are of very little real world importance. That's why the current M3/4 is virtual as quick as the Alfa even though it seems to be well down on power.

• Like 1

I had a look at an M2, an M4 and a Mustang at the weekend.

Babies and these coupes will not mix 😥

They had 15k off a delivery miles M5 but 88k is an awful lot of money for a car that will be worth £25k in 4yr.

I have to say I was really rather taken by the new Ford Raptor. Didn't get a change to drive it but it's very interesting.

Not interesting enough to pay £50k for one but interesting none the less.

17 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Not fancy a one year old M5? 

Mibbe 😁

But if it's an M5 it'll be a bright blue Competition or nowt.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Aspman said:

I had a look at an M2, an M4 and a Mustang at the weekend.

Babies and these coupes will not mix 😥

They had 15k off a delivery miles M5 but 88k is an awful lot of money for a car that will be worth £25k in 4yr.

I have to say I was really rather taken by the new Ford Raptor. Didn't get a change to drive it but it's very interesting.

Not interesting enough to pay £50k for one but interesting none the less.

• Like 1

A colleague of mine is thinking about swapping out of his RS4 (V8 :) ) and has just test driven the C43 coupe (although he wants an estate). Very impressed so far apparently although he thinks there are too many gears :D Says it spins up nicely, handles well and overall goes as well as his RS4. It even sounds OK. Is it a bit too soft for you though, Mr A? 

Too many tales of woe about that Alfa. It seems to be pretty old school in the regard that it's wonderful to drive when it works, which doesn't appear to be very often.

I sat (no drive 😕) in a 740d at the weekend. It's as ugly as sin at the front but rather nice to be inside of.

I also nearly got stuck inside an M4 demonstrating that there is quite a lot of space in the back. I succeded in doing that but also demonstrated that 2 door cars are only suitable for flexible children to get in and out of the back seats.

In three minds now.

Get the brakes and servicing done on the 3 and keep it longer

Get something comfy, 7 series, Disco, RR Velar

Just say fk it and get an M5 competition while I can.

Dealer nearby has a very clean F10 M5 (560hp rwd) for under £30k, in the blue I like too but it's a 64. Might be a little old for my taste.